Epilogue

Bakugou walked up to the door of the house and rang the doorbell.

'Please don't answer. Please don't answer. Please don't answer. Please don't answer.' Bakugou repeated in his head as he waited for the door to open.

'Fuck.' Bakugou thought when the front door opened revealing Hisashi frowning at him.

"Oh, it's you." Hisashi said as he crossed his arms and glared at the blonde. Bakugou let out a small nervous laugh at the adult. "Ha, Hey Mr. Midoriya I'm here to pick up Izuku." Bakugou explained as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Tch, I know why you're here." The man grumbled. 'Kill me.' Bakugou thought as he struggled to keep up his smile.

"Zuku, your boyfriend's here!" Hisashi turned his head and yelled inside the house. "Okay, I'll be down in a sec!" Izuku yelled back.

"Ha, Zuku, that's a cute nickname." Bakugou said wanting to start a conversation so the man wouldn't just glare at him in silence.

"Never call him that." Hisashi said flatly. Bakugou nervously swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded his head. "Right, sorry." He apologized.

"Well uh did Izuku tell you that we're going to a friend's place for game night?" Bakugou said attempting to start a decent conversation again.

"Yeah, why are you asking though? Do you want us to think he's with friends when he's actually somewhere else alone with you?" Hisashi questioned as he narrowed his eyes at the blonde.

"What!? No, I was just wondering!" Bakugou quickly spoke up, making the man click his teeth as he tilted his head up slightly so he could look down at the teen more.

'Man there's just no winning this guy over.' Bakugou thought as some sweat slid down his face.

"...I don't like you." Hisashi said, breaking the silence that had once again fallen over the two. 'No shit, really?.' Bakugou said sarcastically in his head as his fake smile twitched.

"Hisashi, are you scaring the poor boy again?" Inko said as she walked over to the door. "I'm not doing anything!" Hisashi exclaimed as he looked away from the woman who just rolled her eyes at him and shook her head with a smile on her face.

"Hi Katsuki, how's your mother and father doing?" Inko smiled at the teen and asked him. "They're doing good auntie." Bakugou said relieved that Inko had shown up and taken over the conversation. 'At least one of his parents likes me.' Bakugou thought.

Everyone turned their heads to look at the stairs when they heard Izuku running down them. The boy quickly put on his sneakers before heading to the door.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Kacchan!" Izuku told Bakugou as he went over to him. "I didn't mind." Bakugou said as he actually smiled at the freckled-face teen.

"Later Zuku." Hisashi told the boy as he ruffled his hair which made Izuku laugh. "Bye boys! Drive safe!" Inko called out and waved to the boys that were walking towards the blonde's car.

"Bye!" Izuku said as he waved back. Bakugou looked back and waved as well but stopped when he saw Hisashi glaring at him.

"Hey, Izuku." Bakugou said as he looked away from the man. Izuku simply hummed in reply as he gently swung their connected hands.

"You know your dad hates me, right?" Bakugou said, making the boy chuckle lightly. "Ha, he doesn't hate you." Izuku said as the two let go of each other's hand so Bakugou could go over to the driver's side.