Chapter Five

Izuku's eyes slowly fluttered open as he began waking up. He closed his eyes again as he let out a yawn and began to sit up in the bed.

"That was a weird dream..." Izuku mumbled out. A sharp pain then spiked in his head causing him to press his hand against it. "Ugh, my head is killing me. How much did I even drink last night?" Izuku mumbled as he rubbed his head trying to suppress his headache.

Izuku opened his eyes and tilted his head slightly when he noticed his surroundings were different than what he expected them to be.

"This isn't my bedroom..." Izuku mumbled as he used his hand to rub the drowsiness from his eyes. Izuku then looked down and froze when he saw that he was shirtless and that somebody's arm was around his waist.

He slowly turned his head to look next to him and flinched back when he saw Bakugou sleeping there.

"Holy shit!" Izuku exclaimed and quickly slapped his hand over his mouth when the blonde moved in his sleep. His face then turned bright red as he vaguely remembered what happened the night before.

"Oh my god, it wasn't a dream we really did sleep together!" Izuku exclaimed as he hid his face with his hands even though Bakugou was still sleeping and couldn't see him.

"I can't believe it... I mean we both had a couple of drinks at the party... Ugh, this is so bad I don't even think he likes me and we ended up sleeping together! What should I do when he wakes up!? How is he gonna react!? He's probably gonna hate me. I should just leave before he wakes up. Maybe he won't remember. But what if he does! *gasp* oh my god what if Kiri finds out!? I know he's with Mina now but like isn't it a rule not to date your best friend's ex!? This is bad! This is bad! This is really bad!" Izuku frantically mumbled out.

Izuku stopped mumbling when he saw the blonde start to move. He remained silent as he watched Bakugou's once peaceful sleeping face scrunch up as he began waking up.

"Why the hell are you so noisy..." Bakugou grumbled as he moved his hand away from Izuku and began rubbing the drowsiness out of his eyes.

He opened his eyes and they immediately grew wide when he saw the greenette sitting next to him.

"Uh good morning?" Izuku said and smiled awkwardly at the boy. Bakugou sat up in the bed and rubbed his eyes again trying to make sure that he wasn't dreaming. Bakugou's face flushed red when he saw that the boy was still there.

"We uh..." Bakugou began to say as he pointed his finger between the two of them. "Yeah..." Izuku mumbled as he slowly nodded his head.

Both boys awkwardly looked away from each other neither knowing what to say.

'What the fuck is wrong with me!? I haven't even confessed to him yet and we already fucked! I wasn't supposed to rush into this with him! Even though it felt really good...Fuck, liking someone is so hard! Ugh, and I have no idea how he feels about me! He probably hates me now! How the hell am I supposed to win him over if he hates me!?' Bakugou thought as he chewed the inside of his lip now trying to think of ways he could smooth things over with the greenette.

Izuku glanced at the boy looking away from him. He closed his eyes and swallowed the fear he felt as he got ready to speak.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry."

Izuku and Bakugou had both apologized to each other at the same time surprising both teens and making them smile and chuckle softly at each other.

"Ha, Why are you apologizing?" Bakugou asked him as he raised his eyebrows slightly in confusion. "Ha, Well you don't have any actual feelings for me and yet we ended up getting drunk and sleeping with each other so I just feel really bad..." Izuku explained as he looked down and fiddled with his fingers.