4: 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘺? ✦

I slowly walk to Gios' room, knocking on the door twice. I hear a quiet, "come in", and open the door.

His room has sage green walls, a queen size bed, a tv on the opposite wall. He has a small desk in one corner with a spinny chair.

Its pretty lame.

"Goodmorning bub! W-wanna go shopping today?," I ask, hopping up onto the edge of his bed.

"S-sure," he whispers.

"I swear I won't leave your side. And we can get whatever food you want," I promise him.

He nods his head and stands up, off the bed. Hes dressed in baggy jeans and a beige, nike sweatshirt with black converse on his feet. His hair a poofy mess as usual and his blue eyes sparkling.

"P-please let m-me put eyeliner on you," I beg. I've been begging for weeks.

I told him it would help him find a significant other. He didn't believe me.

"Fine," he sighs.

I squeal so loudly, I think I woke up the entire house. I grab Gios' hand to drag him to the bathroom and put the eyeliner on him. I'm not a makeup artist but I'm decent. He smiled when I finished which made me so happy.

Now it's time to beg my father to let us go shopping.

"P-please, father," I say. "I'll do anything you want," I add with a sweet smile.

He sighs and sets down his coffee cup.
"I'll let you go, but I swear to hell if you leave Aleksanders side, I'm gonna ground you for months."

"But-"

"No buts, Elvi. I'm serious. Do not leave his side for any reason," his voice is stern, causing me to frown a little.

"O-okay, I promise. I w-wont," I hold out my pinky to show him how serious I am.

He loops our pinkies together and smiles. "Good girl," he says. The praise makes me smile. "Now go find Aleksander and then you can leave."

I give him a quick peck on the cheek and go on the hunt for a gorgeous man.

~

I drag Gio by his hand again. We search through the many halls and rooms of the mansion. Its ridiculously huge.

We find him in one of the living rooms of the first floor. Sitting on the back of the couch, his hands holding his phone. His head snaps up when he hears us enter.

"H-hey, A-Alek- um," I stutter out, super duper nervous suddenly.

"You're taking us to the mall," Giovanni says, saving me from more embarrassment.

Aleks' eyes shot to the boy standing beside me. He nods, a blank look on his face again.

~

Tell me why the nugget, Alek looks so hot driving?

I'm in the passenger seat of the black SUV, with Gio behind Alek in the second row. As the car turns into the mall parking lot a brilliant idea comes to me. I take a couple of seconds to muster my adorable puppy eyes and turn to Alek.

"Pretty, pretty, pl-please, let me put eyeliner on y-you," I plead.

He narrows his eyes at me and shakes his head.

"C-come on, Alek. Y-you know you w-want to. It'll make me h-happy," I plead more. Jutting my lip out slightly and making my eyes glisten with water.

"Y-you better give in now. She wont give up," Gio adds.