Fluff ;; Spicy Food

"Yunnn~" Xingqiu kindly called out his boyfriend's name, a spoon full of a red colored soup. "Just one bite!" The navy blue haired male walked towards the other, holding the spoon and bowl in hand.

"Xing, I love you, but no‐" Chongyun backed away, as Xingqiu approached him. The bowl had been full of a spicy soup Xiangling had made, which had way too many Jueyun Peppers to count.

Chongyun's back had run into a wall, he couldn't go any further. That's when he had an idea. "Alright, fine, one bite." Xingqiu's eyes lit up, they said that Chongyun had gotten an effect from spicy foods, making him 'drunk'.

Xingqiu sat down at a bench, patting down beside him excitedly. Chongyun sat down, opening his mouth to have a spoonful. Xingqiu pushed the spoon towards his face, attempting to feed his boyfriend as if he was a child. Just as the spoon came close enough towards his face, Chongyun leaned over and kissed Xingqiu. Causing the navy blue haired male to blush, dropping the spoon. Chongyun pulled away, a look of success on his face. Xingqiu was blushing quite a bit, "that- that was hot."

Chongyun blushed as well, leaving the two of them flustered. Xingqiu laughed before giving him a quick kiss again, "noted, you definitely do not like spicy foods."

_______________

This one is short, sorry! <3