Fluff ;; Just hug me

Hand in hand, Chongyun and Xingqiu walked to Chongyun's place. Xingqiu often went over, to escape his duties that piled up endlessly. Book in Xingqiu's left, he held Chongyun's hand tightly with the other, while Chongyun held his popsicle in his right, his left holding the bookworms tiny hand. Their hands fit perfectly together.

Xingqiu put his book away, smirking at the other before playfully pushing him, causing the stronger of the two to drop his popsicle. Chongyun gasped, before pushing back, "you jerk! That was my last one too." He pouted dramatically, Xingqiu rolling his eyes.

Both of them continued to exchange soft shoves, giggling as they did so. They came up to a small bridge, water supposedly 3 feet down, cherry blossoms all around, which they used as a 'landmark' to estimate how much longer it'd take to get to Chongyun's. The icy blue haired male pushed Xingqiu once more, him falling into the water with a splash, drenching him.

"Oops." Chongyun laughed after he had examined Xingqiu carefully to make sure his beloved best friend was uninjured. "Well? Help me up now." Xingqiu rolled his eyes, which he often did, considering his incredibly sarcastic persona.

Chongyun extended his hand for the other to grab, smiling at the true beauty below him. Blush settling in before a gasp of surprise left his lips, Xingqiu grabbing his hand and pulling him in. "C'mon! Seriously?" The two had a full hearted laugh, looking at eachother, wet hair sticking to their foreheads. They gazed at eachother for some time, before leaning towards eachother slowly. Then leaning back swiftly, blush flushing their faces as they looked away. "Anyway! Let's continue shall we?" Chongyun chuckled nervously as he got up, pulling Xingqiu up with him.

The moment the two shared kept coming up into each of their heads. What was that? Were they going to kiss? Even worse, they're both male. While Chongyun was lost in thought, Xingqiu continued to pester him to carry him. Was he not flustered at all? Chongyun ignored him, resulting in Xingqiu jumping onto his back. Chongyun only groaned, his arms reaching back to support Xingqiu, holding him up by his very fine thighs.

The two finally reached Chongyun's house, Chongyun fumbling with his keys and finally, unlocking the door. Both of them were soaking wet, footprints covering the wooden plank floors. They joked around as they stepped up the stairs, opening Chongyun's room door. Xingqiu was about to jump onto his fluffy bed, which was incredibly comfortable, oh how lucky Chongyun was to have it all to himself, but stopped himself, realizing how his clothes were still considerably drenched.

Xingqiu was about to ask for some clothes, but Chongyun had gone off to shower already. The navy blue haired male just helped himself, opening the drawer and taking out shorts, which Chongyun didn't have many pairs of, and his spare hoodie. Their builds were quite different, so Chongyun's hoodie looked quite big on Xingqiu, despite them being close in height.

Xingqiu flopped on the bed, taking in the sweet scent. He buried his head into the pillow, hands wandering under the pillow to support his head.

Chongyun came into the room, already changed, he stared at the other, laying peacefully. He smiled softly, approaching the bed quietly, laying down behind the other, spooning him. He softly kissed his cheek, caressing his waist with his thumb.

Xingqiu giggled, turning around, though he was internally freaking out. "What was that, Yun?" He spoke softly, to not distress the other. After a few seconds of silence, sound echoed in the room, "I don't know Qiu." He buried his head into the back of Xingqiu's shoulder, embarrased.

"Yun Yun, don't be mad okay?"

"I would never."

"I think, I- I think I like you. Is that so wrong?" He spoke softly, still facing the other way.

"I uh- Wow..."

"You don't have to answer right now, It's okay." He giggled quietly, "just- hug me." He grabbed the other's arm, and wrapped it around himself, falling into a sleep. "I, also like you."

The following day, Chongyun brought Xingqiu over to the bridge, Cherry blossom petals flowing around them. He confessed, both of them kissing softly, though it was just a quick peck.

aaaa- literally wrote this on my way to school omg
short and i kinda just did it off the top of my head because i needed wholesome xingyun this morning
giving up on titles at this point because it's too much wOrk to think more and no one cares 👍
aND i feel like chongyun would be little spoon but yk
wowowowow