Unfinished ;; Reassurance

"Chongyunnn, c'mon tell me already, who is the lucky girl?" Xingqiu nudged his dear friend, desperate to know of Chongyun's crush. Hu Tao had let out word of Chongyun having a crush, and Xingqiu was desperate to know who it was, he was his best friend after all, why couldn't he know?

"Tell me already, I'm your best friend!" He grinned at the other, continuously pressuring Chongyun to tell him.

"Xingqiu, I- I really can't." He fidgeted with his hands, face flushed a red shade. The flustered male shuffled his feet around anxiously, afraid of his best friend being disgusted of his feelings toward no one other than, him.

"Fine, don't tell me then. Can't believe Hu Tao knows and I don't, thought we were close friends..." Perhaps Hu Tao was the one he had feelings for? Were they in a relationship? Behind his back maybe? Why would they hide such a thing from him though? And how does that work anyway, with Chongyun's condition and all?

"Ah- well, I'm sorry Qiu.. I just can't tell you."

"It's okay."

The two seperated for a little while. Chongyun felt guilty for not being able to tell him, and Xingqiu felt like he wasn't trustworthy enough to know.

After some time, the time they spent apart began to bother Chongyun. "Qiu!" Chongyun called Xingqiu over after the feeling of loneliness became unbearable. He was finally going to do it, confess. The other walked over, brows furrowed, they hadn't talked for a while, of course it'd be quite odd to randomly call him over.

"Look, Xingqiu, the reason I couldn't tell you who I like is because- Well, it's you. I like you. And I know that it's weird because I don't like girls, like a normal person would. I just, don't. It's weird, you must be disgusted, it's okay. Who wouldn't?" He ranted on for a while, tears swelling up in the corners of his eyes. He feared rejection, but really, he really

"I- Wow-" Was all Xingqiu managed to say. Really, he didn't mean to pressure his dear best friend into telling him of his crush, but he just had to know. But once he saw how Chongyun's eyes teared up, he couldn't help but feel bad about himself.

Xingqiu had to admit, Chongyun was really cute, but in a friendly kind of way! He never imagined himself to like males, nor did he think Chongyun would like males either.

"I don't know how to uh, react." Chongyun froze at this sentence, did Xingqiu accept the fact that he was homosexual? Was he uncomfortable? God he just wanted to curl up into a ball and cry. Though Chongyun did his best to hold his cries in, tears streamed down his cheeks.

After a while of processing his confession, Xingqiu began to speak."Oh dear Chongyun..I'm not disgusted at all, shush now, It's okay." He brought his hand up to his cheek, wiping it gently, staring lovingly into his icy blue, teary eyes. As Chongyun took time to calm himself down in Xingqiu's affectionate embrace, the navy blue haired boy thought to himself of his true feelings.

Xingqiu never really thought too much about his feelings for the cryo user. Though, whenever he saw him his heart skipped beats and his breathing increased in speed. The way Chongyun's icy blue hair framed his face was all too adorable. Or how they walked around Liyue together, hand in hand. Xingqiu even held his book in his left hand, despite his right hand being his dominant one.

"You're so cute, Yun yun." A soft whisper escaped his lips, lost in his own thoughs.

Xingqiu covered his mouth immediately, eyes wide. Chongyun froze, staring at Xingqiu in shock.

"So uh, guess that's enough to say that I like you too?" Xingqiu giggled, he honestly still wasn't fully sure of his feelings, but they had time, all the time they needed.

"You do?" Chongyun asked, confused. "What is this? Another joke? Please tell me it's not a joke. My feelings for you are real, Qiu."

"Yun yun, I'm serious, I really, really like you. You could even say love."

<3

honestly i get major pansexual vibes from chongyun but yk

again
i cannot figure out how to end it akfjsjd