Fluff ;; Truth or Dare

"Alright! Everyone's going to meet up Friday night, no excuses!" Xiangling exclaimed to her group of friends; Xingqiu, Aether, Razor, Lumine and Chongyun.

"At your house? Will we all fit?" Xingqiu asked Xiangling.

"My house? Who said we were going to mine, we're going to yours of course, it's fucking huge!"

"Oh."

Everyone agreed to meet at Xingqiu's, as the final bell of school rung. "See you guys Friday!" Lumine waved to her friends, walking home with her brother.

Chongyun and Xingqiu began to walk home, chatting about things to do on Friday. "Honestly! I can't believe she just suddenly says we're going to my house!" The navy blue haired male complained, they always went to his house. "Though Xiangling isn't wrong, your house is pretty decent sized." Chongyun stated before continuing to eat his popsicle. "I guess, still though! Now I have to prepareeee!" Xingqiu continued to whine, causing Chongyun to giggle silently.

____________

Friday night, Chongyun had been the first to arrive at his husba- friends house. Followed by the rest of them. "Alright!" Xiangling yelled out, grabbing the attention of the chatty teenagers who were having their own seperate conversations on the two sofas. "Let's play a game!" Xiangling giggled, she knew exactly what game to suggest. "Xiangling I swear if it's truth or da-" Aether was cut off by Lumine, who was listening carefully. "You bet it's truth or dare." Xiangling let out a meniacal laugh, before coughing at the end. Everyone sighed, Xiangling was definitely very energetic.

"Okay I'll ask first! Razor, truth or dare?" Xiangling asked calmly, holding in her energetic self.

"Ah- Truth.." He replied.

"Do you have a crush on someone in this room?"

Razor blushed, before acting clueless. "Crush? What's that? Can I eat it?"

Everyone knew he was lying, but decided to let it slide. "I'll ask next." Lumine said, sitting up straight. "Chongyun, truth or dare?"

"Hm, dare."

Lumine giggled, "so, tell us who you like, don't be shy." Everyone listened in, most of them knew, but had decided to let him say it himself.

"O-Oh, I don't like anyone haha-" Chongyun said, his face flushing a dark red. Everyone sighed, including Xingqiu. Xingqiu was smart, of course he was aware of Chongyun's little crush on him, and honestly, he might've liked him as well.

"Sure sure." Lumine said.

"I'll ask." Xingqiu exclaimed suddenly, sitting up. "Yun yun, truth or dare."

"A-Again? That's not fair-"

"C'mon Yun."

"..Truth" chongyun sighed.

Xingqiu smirked, approaching Chongyun, getting close to his face. "Do you like me?" The navy blue haired male asked, giggling slightly.

"O-Oh." He blushed intensely, looking away. Chongyun wasn't sure if he should confess right here or deny it. Chongyun took a deep breath, stood up and grabbed Xingqiu's hand, taking him to the nearest room.

"Xingqiu..I like you." Chongyun looked at Xingqiu in the eyes, trying to calm himself down. Xingqiu giggled, confusing Chongyun a bit. "Yun you dummy, I like you too."

______________

lmao i swear the chapters i write are so short, im impatient oKay?
probably gonna do a part two with some other bonus ships????