Late Night Shenanigans [Lee Know x Reader]

When Lee Minho invited you to the house party on Friday night, you didn't expect it to end up with you staring in shock as he absolutely teared up the dance floor. Which, when looking at the grand scheme of things, was an underwhelming patio in the backyard surrounded by drunk people shouting with excitement. You watched in awe as he executed sharp moves that matched perfectly with the beat. Never over-dancing and always looking clean and awesome. When he started bodyrolling you had to put a hand up to your face to hide the blush (not that anybody was looking at you).

The song ended and with a raucous cheer and an epic final pose, he sidled away from the crowd, finding his way next to you. "How long have you been hiding that?" you asked as you gave him a light punch with the hand that wasn't holding the cup full of dubious liquid.

"Hiding what?" he questioned easily as he leaned against the wall next to you. He didn't even break a sweat, not that it was easy to tell from the feeble porchlight several feet away.

"Your sick dancing skills?" you gestured to him wildly.

He had a devious smirk on his face as he looked at you, "you thought they were sick?"

"I mean yeah," you busied yourself with taking a sip of your drink, "that was amazing."

His smile softened and he shyly ducked his head like one of his cats that he adored, "thanks. Not many people think so."

You choked on your drink, "what?" you wiped some of the liquid from your drink and let out a couple coughs, "who am I beating up?"

He let out a laugh, "with your scrawny arms?"

"Hey!" you shouted in protest and tried to tackle him into a head lock, "these scrawny arms are gonna drag you back home!"

He continued laughing as he easily batted your arms away, "you can hardly lift your backpack half of the time!"

"Shut up!" your cup was sitting abandoned on the table next to you as you tried to tackle your friend. Key word being try.

Eventually you gave up and you fell into a comfortable silence as you watched a guy in a horse mask attempt some kind of noodle-arm wave in the center of the dance floor. Most of the crowd was too wasted to even notice how bad his dancing was as they excitedly cheered him on. "Hey," you poked Minho's side and he immediately flinched back with a light squeak, "when was the last time you drank water?"

"When was the last time you drank water?" he countered.

"You're the one who just had a dance session over there," you jerked your head to the rowdy 'dance floor.'

He sighed and pushed himself off from the wall, "all right. I'll find some water," he glared down at the liquid in your cup, "don't drink that. I'll get you some water too."

"Thanks," you smiled as he left your side and you put down the sketchy cup. He did have a point, it was not a good-tasting drink, but you wanted something to do with your hands. You watched the party rage on in silence. The sky was dark and the lights from the porch drowned out most of the stars. The last time you checked, the party inside was getting a little out-of-control as people started chugging beer and throwing the empty (and not empty) bottles around. You decided to save yourself from a potential injury, you'd flee outside.

"Heyyy," you cringed as a drunk fellow made himself comfortable in the place where Minho was standing, pushing himself closer into your personal space.

"No thanks," you replied and inched towards the light. You'd brave returning into the house if that got you away from this creep.

"Aww come on," you could literally smell the alcohol on his breath, "you're alone. I'm alone. How about we do something fun."