Late Night Shenanigans [Bang Chan x Reader]

Quick AN: I had a whole text image thing set up (like the image) but you can't put in images on Quotev. TwT So if you're interested in reading it with the text images, it's on my Tumblr! (kimistorm.tumblr.com -> linked in the masterlist)

You ran your hands through your hair in frustration as you looked at your assignment. You had been staring at this darn problem for the past half hour, going to google and desperately searching for something that wasn't behind a paywall.

From: (y/n)

Have you figured out number 8 on the math assignment?

From: Channie

Yeah

[img]

We still down for tonight?

From: (y/n)

Of course!

I'm really excited

From: Channie

You said your parents are asleep by 11 right?

From: (y/n)

Yoh

From: Channie

Sweet, I'll be outside your place 11:45?

From: (y/n)

O7

Can't wait to see you

*kiss emoji*

From: Channie

You saw me 4 hours ago

From: (y/n)

<3

Armed with Chan's answer and excitement for later that night, it wasn't long until you received another text from your beloved boyfriend.

(a few hours later)

From: Channie

I'm outside

From: (y/n)

I'll be right out

You quickly shut off your laptop and grabbed your house keys before heading out to the front door of your home. You silently made your way through the house, straining your eyes to see from the small amount of moonlight peeking through the windows. A hand waved around cautiously in front of you in hopes that it would keep you from smashing into a wall. Once at the door, you felt it safe enough to turn on the flashlight from your phone. Enough to see which pair of shoes was yours. You quietly slipped them on, and eased out the front door as quietly as you could, cringing when the deadbolt clicked as you unlocked and locked it behind you.

Turning around, you saw Chan's black car stopped in the street in front of your house. You quickly ran across the grass towards him, and pulled open the door to the passenger side, "fancy seeing you here." You grinned as you slid into the seat, "come here often?"

He paused to think about it, "I'd say so, I have a beautiful significant other who lives in that house."

"Aww," you cooed as the two of you gave a quick kiss, "you're too kind."

"I see no lies." He responded smoothly as he pulled on the shifter and released the hand brake to head towards your destination.

"Yeah?" he didn't see your quirked brow as you admired his profile, "well there's an even more beautiful man right next to me."