Holiday Decorating with the Kids

You gave a happy wave to the person at the desk before you headed to the elevator to head up to the floor where the boys lived. Your arms were laden with bags full of holiday related goodies and decorations and you had to use your elbow to bump the correct button.

It wasn't long until you were at the door to the boy's dorm and pushed your elbow onto the door bell. You waited for a minute, and upon nobody coming out, pushed the door bell again, this time a bit longer. "Yo let me in!" you shouted at the door, "my fingers are about to fall off!" that seemed to do the trick as a moment later the door swung open.

"Ah sorry, just woke up!" Jeongin apologized as he let you into the dorm. You took note of his messy hair and agreed that he looked like he just woke up.

"It's past noon!" you scolded, though, you weren't too shocked. Knowing the boys and their sleeping schedule (moreof, lack of sleeping schedule), this wasn't the first time you've come over in the afternoon and hardly anyone was awake. It was why you never stopped by in the morning anymore.

"What did you bring?" he asked as he took one of the bags from your grasp and brought it to the living room.

"Holiday decorations!" you smiled brightly in response as you dropped the bags in front of the couch.

There was a moment of silence as Jeongin thought about what today was, "it's barely December!"

"And I refuse to let you all miss out on the holiday cheer," you answered firmly.

"I've already heard Hyunjin play Mariah Carey 6 times." The blue haired boy muttered under his breath.

"Is everyone else still asleep?" you couldn't help but ask.

"Chan is, I think Changbin and Minho went to work out. Felix, Seungmin, and Jisung are getting lunch, and Hyunjin is in his room."

"And he made you answer the door?" you quirked an eyebrow at the youngest member of Stray Kids who was still cutely rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He gave a nod of affirmation and you promptly shouted, "Hwang Hyunjin get your butt out here!"

He poked his blond head out from behind the door and his face morphed into a grin, "hey!" he bounded out of his room and wrapped you in a hug, which you eagerly reciprocated. "I didn't know you were coming over!"

"I literally texted the group chat." You deadpanned, still mildly annoyed that he made Jeongin climb out of bed to answer the door.

"Oops."

"Anywho, I noticed you haven't started decorating," you frowned as you gestured to the dorm bare of decorations.

"Yeah," he replied with a sheepish smile, "haven't got the chance."

"Well we're doing it now!" you told him excitedly and gestured to the bags of decorations you brought over.

"Oh my gosh yes!" he screamed wih more excitement than you.

There was a flopping sound and the two of you turned to see Jeongin collapse on the couch, "too tired." He muttered.

"You literally just woke up," you pouted in response.

Hyunjin waved him aside, "I'll grab my phone and we can play christmas music as we set things up." He then rushed over to the bags of stuff, "I think we have some other christmas decorations stored somewhere," he thought aloud before rushing off to another part of the dorm without even touching what you had brought.

There was the sound of the door unlocking and you looked over to see Seungmin entering the dorm. "Hi!" you gave an eager wave and his face broke into a smile.