chapter 2

She woke up with a jump, she was crying, her alarm was chiming, it was 6:30.

(Y/n) sat in her bed, sitting upright, for a few minutes trying to process that what just happened was just a dream, everything was okay again.

After she had come to her senses, she slid out of bed and went into her closet.

There was a wide selection of clothes, most of it untouched, she walked over to the corner where a uniform sat. She grabbed it, and then grabbed a towel.

She walked out of her closet, into her room, and out of her room.

She made her way to the bathroom and shut the door behind her. She slid the shower door open, turned the knob, and turned to the mirror.

"Good god." She said to herself, she was a mess. Once she saw steam coming from the shower, she got undressed and hopped in.

20 mins later

She looked into her mirror and scoffed.

"Seriously??" She tugged at the uniform, it was tight, like, uncomfortably tight. By now it was 7:00 and she brought her stuff downstairs to the smell of bacon and eggs.

"Hey (Y/n)!!"

(Y/n) looked at her sister, Lillian.

"Hey lilli." She ruffled her sisters hair.

Then she heard a familiar voice, again.

"You didn't eat." Daniel sighed.

"Yeah i fell asleep, sorry."

He handed her a plate and motioned her to sit down at the table.

And she did, she walked over to the dining table and scooted the chair out with her foot.

She sat down and pulled out her phone.

One Unread Message

She unlocked her phone and opened the message, it was from Alivia.

Liv: "Goodmorning, sweet cheeks, i'm gonna pick you up at 7:40 to take you to school, my friend Eren, the one who i was talking about, is going to be riding with us, I'll see you then."

(Y/n): "Sweet cheeks? Really Liv?"
read 7:13

(Y/n) sighed as she dug into her food.

Lillian was staring at her.

"What?"

"Nothing.." Lilli chuckled.

"Tell me."

"Your chair is on your foot." She admitted.

(Y/n) looked down, doubtfully. But Lilli wasn't lying. Her chair was actually on her foot, she it pulled away and groaned, now that she actually realized, it hurt, bad. Probably because she had been sitting on it for so long.

Once she was done eating she brought her plate to the sink and cleaned it, then got her shoes on and slid her backpack on.

"Leaving already?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah i'm just gonna head over to Alivias house." (Y/n) said. "Lilli are you coming?"

Lilli got up and put her stuff in as well, then headed out the door.

"Bye (Y/n), I love you." Daniel called.

"Bye."

At Alivias house

At this point (Y/n) could just walk in, so that's what her and Lillian did, and when they did, A familiar gaze fell on them, and then a not so familiar one.

"Hey (Y/n), Lilli, wasn't expecting you here so early." Alivia said.

"Hi Liv!" Lilli cut in before you could say anything, her gaze peered to the guy sitting on the chair, "Who's that guy?"

"Oh him? Haha, that's Eren." Alivias gaze wondered over to the boy.

"Hello." Eren said.

"Hi." (Y/n) said, checking her watch, '7:38', "We should get going."

Alivia checked her watch and nodded, Then motioned the boy and everyone to head to her car, it was an SUV, big enough to fit 7 people.

Once everyone was in the car she started the engine and reversed, backed up into the street, then drove off.

"Hey (Y/n)?" Alivia pondered.

"Hmm?"

"Why are you limping?" She asked.

"Uh, well.. I sorta sat on my foot with the chair."

Alivia just looked at her weird and laughed.