chapter 5

She awoke. Not startled, not crying, not scared. Just tired. And annoyed from the sound of her alarm. 6:30.

She slid out of bed, and went into her closet, grabbed another uniform, and walked out.

(Y/n) made her way to the bathroom and opened the door, she walked over to the mirror and gasped.

There was a huge mark from the bottom of her eye to her chin.

But the thing was, what could have done that? She didn't accidentally get hit by anything. She just assumed that maybe it was from yesterday at the recital center.

She undressed, half hoping she'd look somehow better. And in a way she did. She was skinnier, for some reason.

She shrugged it off, turned the knob to the shower, and got in.

20 mins later

She got out of the shower, and got into her uniform. It wasn't as tight as it was yesterday. She had noticed that there were bags under her eyes, but she'd slept last night, hadn't she??

She walked down the steps, and didn't smell, well, anything, there was no food being cooked and lilli was sitting slumped over in the chair.

"Where's daniel?" (Y/n) asked.

"Dads sleeping still." she responded.

"Are you hungry?"

"No." lilli looked at the floor and tapped it with her foot.

"Is something bothering you?" (Y/n) asked another question.

"You didn't eat last night, or the night before.. have you eaten at all?" Her 13 year old sister had picked up on it.

(Y/n) sat there, and just stared. She was shocked. Why did lilli pay so much attention.

"Yes, I have." (Y/n) said. Partly lying.

Lillian looked up at her older sister.

"Okay, I love you (Y/n)." She said.

"I love you too."

A while passed while (Y/n) scrolled through her phone and Lillian was secretly dozing off.

Suddenly she got a text.

Unknown Number

Unknown: Hello? Is this (Y/n)?

(Y/n): yea, who's this?

Unknown: Oh hey, it's jean!

(Y/n) just stared at her phone, who the hell is jean?

(Y/n): i'm sorry, who?

Jean: Uhh, they guy, from the dance recital center, y'know, from yesterday.

Once again, (Y/n) stared at her phone, and then it clicked, but something was off.

(Y/n): okay but how did you get my number? did alivia give it to you?

Jean: Well you see, there was a return number and..

(Y/n): oh my god

Jean: what is that creepy or something??
read 7:36

(Y/n) flipped through her contacts and called Alivia.

Alivia: "Hello?"

(Y/n): "Hey liv, are you picking me up?"

Alivia: "Sure thing, sweet cheeks."