chapter 7

When Daniel asked if Armin would like to have dinner, Y/n and Armin kind of just sat there, shocked.

"I mean, it depends if Y/n is alright with it, i don't want to intrude, especially since we just met. My mother won't be expecting me for a little while." He shrugged.

Lilli gave Y/n 'The Look'.

Y/n shook her head at her little sister, and clenched her jaw. Then sighed when Lilli gave her a puppy face.

"It's alright with me, just be gone by 7:30" Y/n gave in. And lilli did a little air pump with her fist.

Armin flipped the key to his car, and opened the door, he got out and held open Y/n's door, so she could get out.

She grabbed her bag, and her cup, out of the cup holder. And stepped out. It really was cold.

She could feel the goosebumps starting to form under her overcoat, and shivered a little.

Then Y/n took Lillian by the hand and led her inside, with the two men following behind them. But they stopped.

They stood outside talking for a moment though. About what? Y/n wasn't sure. But she didn't mind.

Lilli went and set the table, for 4 people.

Y/n's phone buzzed and she pulled it out of her pocket.

Armin: your dad isn't a half bad guy, he seems cool.

Y/n: call him Daniel when you're talking to me, please.

Armin: huh? 'kay.
read 6:47

Armin was giving Y/n this puzzled look from outside, and then started heading in with Daniel.

"Woah- This home is beautiful." Armin said, Admiring the marbled tile counters, the wooden floor, the white walls, and the beautiful chandelier hanging up in the stairway.

This was really weird for Y/n since the only person that had ever been to the house besides her family was Alivia and her father.

Never would she imagine that the first person to walk into the door besides Alivia and her father, would be a boy.

Y/n took out her phone, and headphones. She plugged them in and played music. Ignoring the pointless conversation between Lillian, Armin, and Daniel.

They finally sat at the table and began to eat. While Y/n barely touched her plate. She was scared there would be a retake of earlier.

"Y/n how come you aren't eating?" Daniel asked. Y/n's eyes widened.

"I already ate." She lied, but Armin knew that, he still decided to keep his mouth shut.

"I'll take it if you don't want it." Lillian asked but Y/n shrugged and looked at Daniel.

"No, Y/n don't be rude, just eat a little bit, if you think you can." Daniel had caught that she'd been longingly eyeing the food.

Y/n nodded and picked up her fork, eyeballing the steak next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

She picked up a piece and ate it. Y/n swallowed it with a dry throat, and immediately drank the iced water to make it go down.

Then another.

And another.

Until there was only a few pieces left.

"I have to go do something quickly." Y/n said, rushing to the upstairs bathroom.

TW: vomit??