chapter 3

So far school was pretty boring, besides the funny remarks this one kid in (Y/n)'s 3rd period (which was geography) was making, maybe his name was Connie? Him and a girl named Sasha were being stupid, both arguing about what country was where, and they were usually both wrong. (Y/n) didn't know if they were being serious, but it was still funny.

The only thing really interesting thing was this boy, he was blonde, had short hair, and beautiful ocean eyes. He seemed very smart, and he sat in front of her so it was pretty easy to copy what he was doing, which wasn't much considering it was the first day.

The geography teacher was a short, black haired man, with an attitude and an undercut. He was pretty entertaining too, considering he yelled at Connie and Sasha everytime they made a stupid comment.

"(y/n)?" Professor Levi called, "Are you going to answer the question?" She wasn't paying attention so she kind of jumped at the sound of her name being called.

"Oh uh yeah- what was the question?"

The class laughed, and (Y/n)'s face went red.

The boy in front of her turned around while the teacher was making quiet snarky remarks.

"He asked where Germany was on the world map, do you know?" He whispered.

"Yeah i think?" She whispered back, her voice heavy with doubt.

"It's there." He pointed to the upper middle of the map on the wall, smiling.

"Thanks." (Y/n) relaxed.

"Are you ready to answer now, (Y/n)?" The Professor asked.

"Yeah, sorry, it's right there." Pointing to the same spot as where the blonde boy had.

"Thank you." He sighed.

The class continued on for awhile. (Y/n) was spaced out thinking about how stupid she had sounded, for most of the time.

Lunch came along and Alivia motioned (Y/n) to her table.

The boy named Eren sat there, along with a girl with brown hair in a ponytail, another girl with short black hair, and the the boy from her geography class.

She sat down and Alivia stared at her.

"Why haven't you gotten anything to eat?" she finally asked.

"I lost my wallet, remember.." (Y/n) mumbled.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that, i forgot." Liv said scratching her head.

"You can have-" Liv started but was quickly cut off.

"No thanks."

"Huh? Why not? Aren't you hungry?" she asked.

(Y/n) shook her head, she was actually hungry but she knew that Liv would have to eat as well.

"You have to eat something." Liv insisted.

"So do you." (Y/n) added.

"Yeah but i can just get more."

"I'm not hungry, Liv, thank you though."

The others shot (Y/n) a weird look, which only lasted a few seconds, then got back to eating.

"Sasha don't you think you have enough food?" The blonde boy said as he snatched some of her 'precious food'.

He then walked over and placed it on (Y/n)'s plate.

"I can help you look for your wallet, if you'd like." He said.

"Uh well-" She started, but quickly got cut off.

"No thanks, Armin, you wouldn't know where to look, and i doubt (Y/n) does either so i'll take her after school." Alivia cut in.

So it's Armin? (Y/n) thought.

"Oh, okay." He walked back to his seat on the other side of the table and sat down. He actually hadn't gotten any lunch either, so he could've easily just taken the food for himself, but he didn't. He was just kind like that.

The rest of the day kind of went by in a blur, she actually had Alivia in one of the classes, art, but unfortunately, well not really unfortunate, but unfortunately for the teacher, Connie and Sasha were in the same class.

3:00
after school

"Hey (Y/n), you ready to go?" Alivia spoke.

"To?"

"To go find your wallet." She groaned.

"Yeah, my dad came and got lilli because she had an 'upset stomach' so we don't have to pick her up." (Y/n) looked over.

"And it looks like everyone else already left, so it's just us." She added.

Great, (Y/n) thought. It usually went fine when it was just her and Alivia, but she always brought up something stupid to make her mad.

In the car, on the way there, (Y/n) had hung her head down, most of the time looking at her phone, the rest of the time, not wanting to make small talk. But knowing Alivia, it was near impossible.

"So how was your first day?" She tapped the wheel, eyes still concentrated on the road.

"It was fine." (Y/n) muttered.

"Just fine? Not great? Or amazing, not even fantastic?" Alivia teased.

"Nope, just fine." (Y/n) didn't really like school all that much, it just gave her an excuse to be away from her d- no. Not even. It gave her an excuse to be away from Daniel.

The blinker sounded as they rounded a familiar corner, the dance center.

As they pulled in, Alivia groaned.

"Hm?" (Y/n) hummed.

"Almost out of gas. I'll have to make a quick run to the gas station, on our way back." She answered.

Once they were inside they were immediately greeted by a pair of men, and a woman.

"Hello ladies, what can i do for you today? There's no preforming today? Maybe you need a private room? We can get you on-" The lady got cut off.

"We need access to room 20." (Y/n) said.

Alivia nearly choked and punched Sophia in a suggestive way in the shoulder, while giving her a look.

"O-Oh yes of course. Let me get you the key." The lady gulped as she turned around to a key rack.

"That was rude of you (Y/n)." Alivia said, shifting uncomfortably.

"Sorry." (Y/n) muttered.

The lady turned around and handed them a key, before she could say anything more, (Y/n) grabbed the key and walked to room 20.

It was a large recital room. With mirrors on some walls with long metal bars in front of them.

There were chairs with side pockets on them, to put your stuff in.

"We should check those." Alivia finally said after looking around for a few minutes.

And so they did, they checked every last one until there were no more.

(Y/n) kicked one of them angrily and put two hands on her face and groaned.

"(Y/n) calm down, maybe we can ask the front desk. They've probably foun-" She was cut off by the sound of the door handle shifting, they looked over and it was turning. They stood frozen.

Had someone heard (Y/n) kick the chair? Maybe they assumed she was breaking property, or at least that's what Alivia and (Y/n) had thought.

But boy were they wrong.