chapter 6

It was the sudden barrage of questions that had gotten to her.

"Why aren't you eating."

"Why are there bags under your eyes."

"What is going on with you."

Alivia said these things as if they were of some importance, but they weren't.

Y/n thought she was just being dramatic, so she didn't really talk about any of her problems to anyone, she didn't need anyone to help her.

"What are you talking about?? Calm down- would you?" Y/n retorted back at her friend.

The whole table was staring at them.

"You don't talk to me about anything anymore, please, stop bottling things up Y/n.." she started to get quiet. "I'm worried about you." she mustered at a whisper.

"I just threw up, cut me some slack, that's why i gave it to her." Y/n started, but was cut off at the bell. "I'll talk to you later.." She said, walking towards her next class.

Soon someone met her pace.

"Is everything okay?" Armin asked.

Y/n groaned

"Yeah, i'm fine, my stomach has just been upset recently." Y/n lied.

"Well if that's the case maybe you should call your parents."

"Parent." Y/n corrected him.

Armin slowed his pace, and then ran a hand through his hair.

"Sorry, i didn't know." he muttered. "But you should call your parent."

"Maybe i will."

They neared their 6th hour.

Chemistry. Not really Y/n's strong suit. But it was bearable, because once again, she had been placed next to the blonde haired boy.

In chemistry today the class had to mix these weird substances and look at the texture outcome of them, as easy as it was, Y/n just kept getting it wrong.

The first time it was the wrong color, the second time the vial exploded, the third time nothing happened. It was Hopeless.

She was on her fourth try when a presence came up behind her, slightly touching her.

A soft hand took hers as her breath hitched, and poured a certain amount of one substance into the vial, and then a bit more of the other.

It overflowed with a foaming, blue, substance, onto the work platter.

Y/n turned her head to meet his gaze.

It was Armin.

They stared at each other for a few moments and as he backed off his gaze wondered off hers, and back to the vial, realizing what he was doing.

"You uh, put the wrong substance first, and poured the wrong about of this one into it. That's why it wasn't working." He said, and smiled as he scratched his head. He looked back up to her.

She was a tinted shade of reddish-pink.

"Im sorry did i scare you-? I didn't mean to frighten you.." he said, fidgeting with his fingers.

"No, it's, it's okay. Thanks for helping me." She looked back up at him. Slightly smiling she grabbed the towel the Professor had given out.

"How the hell am I supposed to explain this?" Y/n said, beginning to pick up the shattered vial and the mess from the previous experiments.