authors note (last one, i promise!)

babes! i'm finishing the book!

there's been a TON of recent support for the story (we just hit 5k reads!!) so i've decided to hunker down and finish the last 8 chapters this week over my spring break!

most of the chapters are fully drafted and only need editing but some are totally undone, i def have my work cut out for me!

besides the writing update, i wanted to make this authors note to get my readers opinions on some things:

1: new cover; recently, i made a new cover for this book because the first was starting to look tacky, please please please let me know if you like the one i've changed it to (below)

2: epilogue; in my original draft of this book i had an extra 5 chapter epilogue that had a SPOILERS not so happy ending for cath and rem. the story itself will leave off on a good note for our characters and all plot points will be tied up, but the epilogue would take place the summer before the war starts and all of our beloved characters would be feeling their grim futures, should i still include the epilogue?

3: third isn't a question but i just wanted a chance to thank everyone who has read, voted, and commented on this book, i appreciate you so very much. especially my commenters!! y'all really do motivate me to start writing again and you truly make my day!