a note.

hi dolls! it's been a while.

i've had the outlines for this book completed for over a year now, but i just can't figure out how to execute them.

confession time: i wrote the majority of this book while in active addiction, it was easier to see my words come to life, i had wouldn't sleep for days on end so i always had time to write, and other than using i had no other distractions when it came to writing. but now i'm 8 months sober and just not the author i was before.

i'm so honored that SO MANY PEOPLE have read and enjoyed what i've written, and i still want the world to know what fate has in store for cath and remus, but i'm just not sure when you'll find that out. this isn't to say that i'm abandoning this book, or that i'll never write another update but it is to say that waiting up on new chapters might be a unfulfilling hobby.

i'm so happy to be sober and as soon as i can figure out how to write the way i did before, i'll jump write back into the wizarding world and keep the magic going.

stay happy and healthy babes!!

xo, venus

(ps: (if you're interested) for those loyal readers who've been waiting for updates patiently, and for those who have flooded my inbox with requests for updates, shoot me a message and i'll send you the story outlines! i know it's not the same as real chapter updates, but it's an alternative to waiting on the edge of your seat for the foreseeable future <3 )