Tsugumi x Reader

I walked through the halls of Haneoka with a pile of papers in my arms, I could hear the sound of the rain outside the window. I eventually reached my destination and after fumbling for a second, I managed to open the door. "I got the stuff you needed from the teacher's lounge." I said

I then put the papers down on a nearby table to see that a girl with short teal hair in front of me. "Thanks for going to pick them up Y/n." she said.

"I'm just doing what I can to help Hikawa-senpai." I answered.

"I keep telling you that it's okay to just call me Hina you know." she said

"Right, right." I said before I glanced around the room "Where's Tsugumi? I thought she was free to join us today."

"She said that she had to take care of something and then she would join us." Hina-senpai answered.

"Okay. So what's the next thing on the agenda?" I asked.

"Well we don't have too much today, so I was kind of curious if you would tell me something." Hina-senpai said.

"I reserve the right to not answer if I don't want to." I said.

"Ehh? Come on, don't be like that." Hina-senpai said.

I sighed and said "Fine, what did you want to know?"

"Well when you first joined the student council, you just acted really nonchalant and said that you had nothing in particular to do so you figured that you might as well help how you can, but I don't think that's your reason for joining." she sighed.

Crap, I forget how perceptive she can be sometimes, but considering who I'm talking about, that's more on me than anyone else. I took a deep breath and began to speak. "Well as you know, me and Tsugumi are both in the same class. And one time I was walking around downtown without any real purpose, but I saw a cafe and figured I might as well get something to eat. Color me surprised to find out that it's run by Tsugumi and her family. When she came to get my order, she recognized me and we had a small conversation and after that we would talk sometimes. But at one point when she had passed out due to exhaustion, I was witness to it. And something about it just hurt me and I didn't want something like that to happen to her again. So I figured maybe I could join the student council and maybe try to make it so she wouldn't have to work herself to that point again."

"That's so kind. I'm sure that Tsugumi would be happy to hear it." Hina-senpai said.

"Except you can't tell her about it. Please just keep this a secret between us okay?" I said

"Why not?" Hina-senpai asked.

"It's just that if she found out, I don't want her to feel like what I'm doing is anything special. I'm more than happy to support her from the back where she won't notice. Besides, it would be kind of embarrassing to me any other way." I said.

"I can tell that you really care about her Y/n." Hina-senpai said.

"I just want to be there for her. I'm not much, but I want to be a pillar support for the people I care about and she is one of them." I answered.

Hina-senpai's eyes then began to shine as she asked "Y/n, are you in love with Tsugumi? That's so zappin'!"

I began to blush and said "I-it isn't like that. I just care about her, okay?"

Hina-senpai smiled and said "It's just the two of us in here and I won't tell anyone, it's fine to admit it."

I sighed "Fine, I admit it. I may have possibly developed those kinds of feelings for Tsugumi. But this doesn't leave this room alright?" At this point, I don't think Hina-senpai will believe any denying it so I may as well admit the truth