Arisa x Reader

As school had ended for the day, I wandered around as I tried to come up with something to do. My friends are busy today so I can't hang out with any of them. I guess maybe if I got a part-time job, it could take care of moments like this, but I also like the freedom that I have right now. Still,it's not like I ever really know what to do on days like this, so maybe I should think about it a bit more.

As I wandered, I saw an older lady walking with what seemed like some heavy bags by herself.

I walked towards her and asked "Excuse me, would you like some help with your bags?"

She looked at me and said "Oh I'll be fine. I imagine that since you're about the age of my granddaughter that you're probably busy with something and I wouldn't want to be a bother."

I tried to give a reassuring smile and said "It wouldn't be a bother at all, I've not really got much going on so I'd be more than willing to help you if you would be willing to let me."

"You're very kind, I'd be grateful for your help." she said. She handed me some of her bags and I took them so I could lessen her burden and follow her to where she's going.

As we walked, the lady asked "So where do you go to school?"

"Hanasakigawa." I said "I'm in class 2-A."

"My granddaughter goes there too. I'm pretty sure that she said that she was in that same class too." she said

"Oh really? What's her name, I might know her." I responded

"Arisa Ichigaya." she answered.

"Wait, Ichigaya is your granddaughter?" I asked, surprised. I've been in the same class as her since my first year and she's rather memorable to me because when I first met Ichigaya, I thought that she hated me for some reason I didn't know. This was because beyond she seemed rather indifferent and seemed a bit moody. Eventually, I came to realize that she was just the type to not really easily show her true feelings off as easily as others. Ever since then, she's just been somebody that kind of catches my eye.

Eventually, we reached a large, traditional house and out front I saw a sign that said Ryuuseidou and upon further inspection, the sign said it was a pawnshop.

"So you run a pawnshop? I'll have to look around." I said.

Once we had entered the building, I went and dropped off the bags for her in the kitchen before I headed to the storefront to look around. As I wandered around and looked at what they had, I heard from the front "I'm back Grandma."

I turned to look towards the front to see it was Ichigaya and I raised my hand enough to be noticeable and quietly said "Hey Ichigaya"

"L/n? I didn't expect you to be here at Ryuuseidou." Ichigaya said.

I shrugged and said "Yeah, I didn't really know about this place until today. It seems like a nice place though."

As I spoke, Mrs. Ichigaya was heading down the steps to the storefront and she said "Oh welcome home Arisa. This boy was kind enough to help carry the bags of groceries here and he says that he knows you."

"Yeah, he's in my class." Ichigaya said "It's not like we're particularly close, but we've spoken a little bit."

After a bit of searching, I looked up and said "Alright, I should be going now. But Mrs.Ichigaya, I've been kind of looking for something on days where I have nothing going on. So I was curious if it was possible that maybe I can come by and try to help you out on occasion."

Mrs. Ichigaya said "That's very kind of you. I'm sure that it would be helpful to have an extra hand helping out."

"Alright. Then I'll see you two another day then. Bye Mrs. Ichigaya, bye Ichigaya." I said.