Touko x Male Reader

As another day passed around me, I looked to the clear sky above me and stretched out, wondering how I should spend my day off. I mean it's too often that I have a day off without class to go to or shifts at CiRCLE. In the end I decided to just go on a walk and see where things go from there. Something may end up catching my attention while I'm out and that'll give me something at least.

I ended up walking through the streets towards a park not too far from where I was and meandered for a bit, but despite it being admittedly refreshing to get out and relax like this, I felt kind of bored and restless, and after a moment I started to pull out my phone and said to myself "I wonder if Touko has posted anything online today."

In the few months I've been studying abroad in Japan I got to know a couple people, the people who stuck out the most to me being the girls in the band Morfonica, and most of all their guitarist Touko. I ended up getting to know her on a day that was going pretty poorly for me between my part time job firing me and having accidentally locked myself out of my apartment until the landlord got back that evening. But Touko recognized me from where I worked, and seeing how upset I was, she asked me what was wrong and as I confided in her, the two of us ended up getting along pretty well. She gave me her number so that I could talk to her again some time if I was having a bad time, and later on she actually told me about how CiRCLE was looking for part time employees, which was a role I was more than happy to take.

As I unlocked my phone I found myself getting a call from the same girl who my mind had been wondering about a moment before. As I answered the phone I said "I think you may be psychic or something because I was just thinking about you."

I heard a small chuckle on the other side followed by Touko saying "Really? That's some pretty crazy timing. I was actually wondering if you'd meet up with me at a cafe, there's this parfait they have that's pretty trendy right now and I was hoping you'd go with me."

"A cafe? Yeah I can come meet up with you. I was wondering how to spend the day anyways." I answered, "Just tell me where to go and I'll meet you there."

"Thanks Y/n." I heard Touko say excitedly "I'll see you in a bit then."

After Touko hung up the phone, I got a text telling me the location a moment later, and I started heading over there, hurrying some so I can meet up with Touko sooner rather than later. Who knows, depending on the mood today I could... no, I don't wanna get too conscious of that idea right now. I don't wanna get into my own head.

—------------------------------------------

As I arrived at the cafe, I could see through the window exactly how busy there were. I guess their business is even more popular than Touko made it seem. "Now all I have to do is find Touko..." I muttered to myself as I started to look around me.

That is, until I jumped slightly from feeling somebody holding onto my shoulder from behind. I darted my head to see who it was, only to see a familiar head of blonde hair, and a pair of brown eyes that shone so brightly. It was Touko, and as I realized who it was, I started to relax again as she said "I wasn't expecting that kind of reaction from you."

"I'm already not great with people randomly touching me, let alone when I'm not expecting it" I said in my defense, a little embarrassed about showing her my own uncool side. "Er anyways, this is the place you were talking about, right?"

"That's right, I've been meaning to come check this parfait out, but I've been waiting for you to be available to come with me." Touko said

"Me? Why were you waiting for me?" I asked

Touko giggled and said "You'll see, now c'mon!"

I followed her lead and headed in alongside her, and while I could tell they were busy, we managed to find a seat and it wasn't too long until a waitress came to get our order. As she asked what we wanted, Touko smiled as she said "We'd like to get the perfect pair parfait"