Deaf Sound effect

Hello

How are feeling?
I will write a Riley update. I just like him.

______

DICK

Everything is not what I thought it was... I was very whelmed.
After the jet started spinning out of control there was this loud ringing that hit our brains making us hold our ears even though the noise is not coming from a person but from the mindlink, I don't know who is releasing it.

As soon as the noise came it was gone like it was never there I was feeling dizzy and looked at Dark Shadow - I  was right when I said it was Nico all along- he was passed out in Martian Manhunter arms. I passed out as the jet stabilised.

I woke up laying on the couch. Everything was fuzzy Black Cannery was over me with her light passing over my eyes making me blink rapidly she was saying something but I couldn't hear her. Just as I was about to speak I started coughing hard my throat is very dry.

She handed me water I drank it  finishing is a few gulps "thanks." I said but I couldn't hear my voice.  I looked at her and listened around me but couldn't hear anything, I started panicking "why can't I hear?"

Black Cannery looked at me and started making hand signs. Good thing I know sign language, she signed 'I don't know but we think it has something to do with Dark Shadow '

"He did this?" I question then start feeling something vibrating I turn to see Superboy crashing on the table walking like a man landing on the moon.

I looked at Black Cannery shakes her head sadly and signs ' we are not sure '

"Where is he?" I question standing up and I quickly felt off balance like I would fall at any moment but I focused on taking one step at a time.

Walking with no hearing is disorienting making you feel like you are walking on a foreign hard surface and not the ground. But my other senses got heightened  I could feeling vibrations coming from the wall when I leaned on it and my heart drumming along, I should train like this when after this issue is sorted.

It took time to reach where I was going which was a huge room with reinforced glass circling a bed with Nico Di Angelo strapped on it he was passed out. What was strange about all this was a dark shadow of man loomed over him his shadowy lips moved making the tattoos on Nico to glow in a golden red hue. He out something things on Nico's finger.

'Take care of him and he will take care of you. Fear him and he will fear you too.' An aged male voice said in my head in an unfamiliar language which I understood. His words were like a declaration.

Then a gust of wind bellowed past making my ears pop then I could hear a loud siren blaring.

I looked to where the Shadow was and saw nothing only Nico wearing a new ring.

What is going on?
I thought Nico was Just another metahuman but it seems he is a lot more.

With all his shady friends and even shader flings. Something is happening here and I will get to the bottom of it.