Day-off

Hello

Tell me something that want me to put in this story. It is just I am feeling bored. I need the readers help.
Because I will fill up the whole book with Random sex scenes that don't make sense trust me you don't want that .

_________

NICO

'Treating me like a criminal.'
Tsk, they can read the situation I am not fighting I just want some peace and quiet.

I returned to school, and people in my social circle bought the ' visited my dad' story because they believe my dad is some sort of drugs lord and doesn't follow the society rules.  Rumors saved me from a lengthy explanation even some teachers believe it.

I had to join the team on two missions to get this weekend off. I get to spend time in my apartment for the next 6 days.

I do some grocery shopping before heading home. I plan on spending most of my time in the apartment because I found I don't like sharing space.  Robin and his creepy friends, Superboy would always angry at me for some reason. 

Even though they are stalking me but I can sense that they are following me like before now they are just checking in which just suffocates me. The main reason I left the mountain was that people would pop up for random check-ins.

I enter the apartment I trigger a rune which cleans the whole apartment removing all the dust. I went to the kitchen started cooking.

I walked towards the bedroom to have a quick shower before eating dinner in front of the television maybe finishing a season of Friends.

I walked out of the bathroom tugging on my pajama bottoms using a towel to dry my hair.

"Well well... look who is back in the board." A voice says I look at the window to see Joker standing by the window dripping wet.

"Oh get Mr J. Get off those were clothes take a shower let's talk after." I say not really shock by him breaking in to my bedroom.

"Aye aye Cap'n." He says with a mock salute.

I guess I won't be alone tonight.