The Vanishing

Hello

How are you?
Seen the Cruella trailer?
Here is a mini update. 

______

NICO

Joker and I frolicked in between the bedsheets till early in the the morning causing me to sleep till noon. He left me some of the breakfast he ordered which is wasn't much but it was enough to not let me starve.

I decided to send an Iris message to Chiron. I just want to know what's happening on that side of the stick but the main feeling is I am homesick and worried about Hazel.

"Well let me tell you things aren't looking good around here, gods are fading and desperation has caused infighting against each other at a slight sign of distrust... look out your window and you will see the signs." He said in a serious voice. "This Occurrence is making everyone scared, the monsters are running rampant and there has been whispers going around that even titans are fading which means that are looking for who is responsible. "

I sit there listening "any leads?"

"Not really but this is something bigger than the gods. " he said running a hand across his face.

"Like the Creators?" I question.

He looks at me in shock "Yes... I don't know Why I haven't thought about that. What gave you that idea?" He question as he started looking through books.

"I have been having some trippy dreams, where the old gods are gone forever to the void. "I started Chiron looked at me and as he was about to start speak the connection started to distort and shake "what is happening? What's-" my dumb questions are cut short with the disappearance of Chiron and the rainbow only leaving a few coins in the floor without the female voice telling me about connection issue or 'the distance is too great' speech.

Something has gone horrible. Has Iris disappeared like the rest? Or is that my deep dark fantasy, the gods being gone. But I wonder if demigods are the next to disappeare.