Plotting

NICO

'When pushed to a corner... negotiate.'

And that's exactly what I did but I wasn't pushed into the corner because come on I am Nico Di Angelo give me some credit but I decided to negotiate because of father's foresight and my peace of mind.

But as long as I am living here my mind will be in pieces within a couple of days after seeing their righteous patriotism for heroes.

I already have a lot of ideas on how I can bend the rules of my own deal to benefit me only seeing that I made them sign a devils contract which is a new ability I have for my second face which is Sin Dealer.

This means I can't outright break the deal, I can only wait for the set time of when the contract becomes null and void or I bend the rules.

For this moment I won't do anything that will ruffle metaphorical feathers of my new teammates. I can already see the bumps we will face ahead.

I scan around my room taking a huge bite of my warm healing fusion sandwich, I added nacter and ambrosia it could make me burst in to flames but it won't because it not my destiny to die from over eating.

The shadows open and drop on top on the bed the two books one Runic Spells and Faces of Hades, I have to get my knowledge on.

Getting caught off guard by my powers that will make me seem unreliable. And I plan to not be the one pointed out as the weak one.
I know they won't ever say that but my mind is thinking all horrible things about my new team, young justice, because I don't want to lose out on some 'gifted ' humans.

I place the plate on the side table, the shoes are tossed aside as I climb on the bed crossing my legs I see the tracker on my ankle which I am not allowed to remove until they seem me worthy of living without it.

I really miss the time I wasn't a hero so much of me giving away my freedom and comfort good thing I was smart enough to have them pay me for all this entrapment.

' I could say I am sick they might let me out... or not ' my mind cycles around my brain while I read the chapter on the second face.

I find a smirk turning in to a full smile the more I read...
' Manipulation... persuasion...'
I can see a plan forming.
_______

Here is a mini something.
Hope you enjoyed it.
If you have any question just ask.