JL Meeting

Hello
How are you?
Have you finished reading Into the Shadow? If you have and you are reading this than let me disappoint you this will be short because I am sick...🤒😷
I have to do some YJ reading.

______

3RD POV

Seating are round a wide and oval shaped table are Justice League members, that were able to make it.

Wonder Woman stood up "I called this meeting because of this..." she said and holographic screen rose from the table revealing a hooded figure was opening dark circles which sucked rocks in. "This was the vigilante formally known Dark Shadow we didn't know anything about him till we started following this teenager " while the video is playing Nico' s picture appears with other pictures taken of him in different angles. " his name is Nicolas Di Angelo,  17. He lives alone and his history isn't that long... mother, father and sister: dead. He was a basic runway tale. Till this..." the pictures changed to show Nico and Joker hugging with Harley Quinn clapping her hands. They showed more cutesy pictures of Nico and Joker. "These were found in Joker' s phone, Batman was able to find them after a long time." She looked at Batman before seating down. Batman stood up the holographic screen showed different photos of Nico with various 'baddies' or of Nico sleeping.

"They were under heavy encryption. We found that Nico was in deep with the dark side." Batman said The Flash snorts mumbling 'Sith Lord ' Batman shoots him a look before continuing . "Then a he met a stranger... who he than called his father."

"I feel something than makes sense coming along. " Aquaman said tapping the table.

"Well nothing about that kid made sense..." Flash said " but the general gist is that he is Dark Shadow responsible for taking down a cartel and these types of killing. " the acres showed ghastly bloody pictures of decapitated bodies and mummified bodies.

Everyone flinched but Green Arrow said "I heard about that but he saved countless of people from being trafficked and tons of drugs from being spread on our streets don't get me started on firearms."

"He is a teenager?" Shazam questions looking up from the Rubrics cube.

"He will graduate high school in couple of days. He has a high I.Q and E.Q with his rarely visible abilities he has a potential for many things and he made us sign this." Batman says tossing the contract I the middle of the table the holograph disappeared.

"I didn't know about that." Flash Said quickly picking up the contract and quickly read through it he looked at Wonder Woman and than Batman "This is ridiculous. "

Martian Manhunter telepathically picked up the contract reading it for everyone when he was done.

" I have that option?" Shazam questions.

"So he is practically selling out his abilities like some assassin." Aquaman said.

"That not even the half it... after a little digging I found that Nicolas Di Angelo looks a lot like a this guy." The holographic screen showed a fuzzy aged picture of a young Nico.

"So?" Green Lantern questioned looked at a none existent watch. "Can you hurry it up... burning daylight here."

"That pictures was taken during the world war. It was of a business heiress and her daughter and son who's names are Bianca and Nico, and Nicolas has an older sister of the same name who died a couple of years ago." Batman says.

"Means that..." Flash said excitedly "he is a grandson of that Nico or he is from another Earth or he is the youngest old person. "

"Lazarus Pit?" Green Arrow threw that question out there.

"No, a different fountain of youth." Flash said.

"Wait a fountain of youth exists?" Shazam questions

"We removed the first two options " Wonder Woman cut in ignoring Shazam. "Leaving the last meaning he could be many different things which is opening a whole new world of questions. But I think he is demigod like me."

"For now Nico is with the Young Justice for the allocated time stated in the contract. " Batman said. "We can observe him there. Any questions?"

There is silence the Shazam spoke " I think everyone can pretty much tell we have too many question like 'how can I make senses of this?',' did he use a time machine?', 'where is the fountain of youth?' And I think our minds are overloaded. Why don't we wrap this up and investigate this issue individually first then come back two days from now and like teamwork it."

Everyone looked at him "I think his right too many options is good because we can all remove them together. "

"So why don't we meet here in 48 hours." Batman said.

______

I love shazam that's why I added him