All-in-one

Hello.

There will start to be very slow updating.

_____

ARTEMIS

What exactly is Nico's deal?
He has a the combat skill that make Batman sweat - if Wally's words could be trusted- the powers that could rival Raven and we still know he is hiding more power.

He always takes every case with half bored interest. He was only expressive when he was graduating he took a picture and sent it to his friends via his bronze phone, which is also another cesspool of questions.

What is we do know is that he is Italian-Greek, he grew up in a Greek history reenactment camp being that he always says ' oh gods', 'by Zues's bolt' every now and then even adding his father for some random reason.

Raven has even taken a liking to him if you call her talking to him and him not listening, but she was persistent kept coming now they always disappeare to his room and talking about things that make sense to them.

One day we saw what they do in his room and it wasn't something as dirty as we thought.
They both seat crosslegged facing each other with their books open on their laps while they chant something in a trance.

Dick asked her what it was about and she told him that it was something catastrophic but then connecting with Chaos energy and it took her a few tries of explanation for us get it.

Nico has a hat for every situation when we start stalking dark allies he used his skills to converse with people using terms that people of that area understood and here I thought I knew things.

Now he is using his chef's hat as he is making greasy cheat sandwich with crispy bacon, melted cheese and mashed potatoes all in toasted bread slices. He places his sandwiches on his plate while he cutesy the rest evenly placing the in the open " here's a sandwich if you want one." He said as he started clearing up the pans and trays.

I gotta say there is nothing you can criticize about his actions but his personality is all things but nice and open isn't one of them. He is tough and gentle, generous but stingy and friendly but foreboding.

He is the good and the bad. He is just too many things even Kaldur said ' he is something different and we always pride ourselves on being different. He maybe the change we need.'

And as for my thoughts I think he is annoying but great at his job.

I take a bite out of the crunchy bread and all the flavors start flowing through my mouth. This is delicious...

What is made out off, those all-in-one knives?