Caught

Hello

How are y'all?
Tell me which minor story I mentioned in Into the Shadow you would like me to pursue?
For example Riley's past or Nico's past.

_______

NICO

After I lost consciousness I was trapped in a very vivid dream involving the island that has been showing up in all of my dreams. They are usually talking about the end of the gods.

This time I saw myself seating on intricately designed chair with spirits and ghosts flowing in the chair it's self.

I was wearing some pompous crown and snazzy black cloak. 'What the h-' my thoughts are cut when as a man walks in he was handsome correction he was hot as hell and I live there sometimes I know the temperature, I need to say that joke more often. The man's body is tanned and muscular, his face is very familiar but I am not sure where I know it.

The less fashionable me runs to the arms of this man I can't hear what they are say but it seems very intimate if intense lip locking is anything to go on. I try to read their lips when they stop kissing all I understand is that the man is thanking 'me' for helping him take what's rightfully his and if a lightning shaped weapon is anything to go on by he just dethroned Zues.

What is going on here?

Then some woman in a dark red cloak walks in and the muscular man attacked the woman my double joined the fray holding a familiar sword summoning three high level undead we attacked the woman but her partner showed up behind 'me' it was too late to dodge and I got a sword coming out my chest.

I woke up looking at a very white ceiling making me shut my eyes and groan. All the memories came rushing through my skull.

I have destroyed my perfectly calculated plan now I have to to scrap it but not completely there are still some salvageable parts of the plan. Not all is lost.

I try to cover my eyes with my hand but sometimes it holding them in place as is my legs. After trying to use my powers for the past three minutes I get a little dizzy I am all powered out.

I squint to look at the cuffs holding my wrists they something silvery and high-tech I think I saw Flash using it on his metahuman enemies.

And now my nose is itching so bad which is what happens when you realize you can use your hand and I pretty sure soon I will wanna go and pee but I have been captured long enough to know how to control my thoughts to focus on escaping.

Which is kinda hard since I dead tired.Just as I start to rest my eyes a transparent door opens in walk Batman and a woman wearing too little for it to be called cloths she had this familiar glow around her that made me remember why that muscular man looked familiar he looked like Athena only he was more angular.

"Turn off the light I think I'm going blind under this harsh lighting." I said in a grasping voice, my throat is very dry causing me to have a huge coughing fit.

The tall brunette circles me while Batman started typing on his on his wrist  the light dims lightly it's all I needed for my eyes to stop hurting.

I lick my chapped lips. The brunette looked like she is part of the man-hating Artemis cult "Are you Amazonian ?" I question trying to seat up.

Batman shoots a look at the brunette and they share some secret conversation.
"So I am right..." I smirk to myself thankful to have a brain like mine. " let me guess you lived on a island with only females and you despise anything male." I muttered "in the cult of Artemis."

She looks me in shock "be careful what you say or you might-"

"Yeah yeah..." I say rolling my eyes looking at Batman "before you send me to some S.T.A.R Lab basement prison I have a deal for you. "

Well I have to be spontaneous now.