SS.3 (Flashback): The Alpha's Rules

Ale internally laughed at himself but he couldn't help it. He really liked this man.

"Okay."

A loud thunder seemed to have drummed in the Omega's head. His eyes widened in shock. "Okay?? Okay, yes, we're dating now? Okay, you're mine now?"

"No, I'm only saying yes to that chance."

"Oh." All the excitement evaporated at once. "This is still good. Okay, this is good enough for now."

"But let's do it my way." Cliché as it may seem but of course, there must always be rules, especially when the person abhorred the idea of dragging something undesirable indefinitely.

"Whatever you want." Ale pressed, he was completely confident that there was nothing he couldn't do.

"First, I work here. Although you can do whatever you want and I doubt anyone has the guts to stop you, this remains my workplace." The corner of his lips turned up in seeing those two round eyes so intently focused on him, looking like the person was digesting his words very carefully. "Restrain yourself. Do whatever you want outside the campus but inside, limit your actions if they involve me."

"Okay!" Ale enthusiastically nodded. 

There were still a lot of things he could do outside. For him, this meant Daniel was giving him a permission to approach the Alpha outside the school grounds. The possibilities were endless. Besides, Daniel didn't tell him not to approach the former. The word was 'limit', just limit. It was making him more excited.

"Second, don't do anything extravagant. It makes my head ache."

"Oh. Okay." He nodded again. "But why? I'm the one spending."

"Exactly, you're spending."

"So it's okay if you're the one spending for me?"

"I won't be doing that."

Ale just shrugged his shoulders and smiled. "Oh, well, you don't have to. I already have more than enough for several families to spend."

"And last, I'll give you two months. Just two months. That already includes yesterday and today."

"What?? But that's unfair!" He stomped his feet in protest. This was clearly an insult to his intellect, deceiving him this way?

"If you don't agree then we can just forget about all of it. I'm more than happy to have my peaceful life back."

Ale bit his lower lip, desperately holding his temper back. If this was any other man, he would have beaten the person up to a pulp already, tie him up and drag him back home.

But anyway, two months was already long for a courtship. He was confident he'd be able to win the Alpha over within this given period.

Before he could say anything else, the other man already headed back to the faculty. "Hurry up, don't be late to your first class."

With quickened steps, he tailed the latter, "We're done talking?"

"Yes."

"Can't we talk just a little bit more?"

"What else is there to talk about?"

"Anything. Or, you can just listen, I'll talk."

Daniel laughed at the other's childishness. He stopped walking and turned to face the young man again. "Rule number 1?"

Ale's eyes darted from left to right with his brows slightly furrowed. After a short while of thinking, he could only softly utter, "Oh..."

The other man amusingly smiled. "Why is this cute thing chasing after me? Even if he won't use force towards other men, he could have anyone just by being like this."