SS.11 (Present): Making It Work

Ale just arrived back in Mexico and the moment he came out, he immediately saw Daniel with the latter's hands in his pockets. Their eyes met and even after years of dating and being married, his heart still raced whenever he saw his husband.

They had been together for years now and Ale swore to all of his ancestors that the more his Alpha aged, the more he became attractive and irresistible. He felt as though he just kept on getting deeper and deeper in love with Daniel even after all the things that they have already done together. 

Excited but also cautious because of what he just did, he approached the man who looked more serious because of his black-rimmed glasses. Actually, he was initially afraid that the glasses would make the Alpha look more nerdy. But as it turned out, the more mature look of the latter just added a deadlier charm and sex appeal.

"Have you waited long?" He immediately hooked his arms around the other's neck and tiptoed for a kiss which Daniel also warmly responded.

"It doesn't matter."

"Where's our son?"

"I took him to grandma and grandpa."

"Can we pick him up tonight?"

"Yes."

They walked towards the parking lot while his hand was being held by the other man. He squeezed Daniel's hand and secretly rejoiced. "Oh god, thank you! He doesn't seem angry."

But he still couldn't calm himself down. 

One of Daniel's most practiced habits in their union was that, the Alpha never, ever scolded him nor showed any kind of displeasure towards him in public. The latter would always wait until they were in a private place before he talked about whatever made him angry. When it came down to it, the Alpha would even defend him against others even if he was the one at fault but if they were the only ones left, Daniel wouldn't be so nice to him anymore. He'd surely get his most deserved scolding.

He learned this considerateness of handling things along the way but the other side of the coin was, like now, his anxiousness and nervousness didn't dissipate even after seeing the latter smile at him.

They were already seated in their car but Daniel hadn't spoken yet. 

"Hun..." Ale softly called out, reaching out to hold the Alpha's hand.

"We agreed never to hide anything from each other. Going to Tokyo without my knowledge is already wrong. Going there to actively participate in something illegal and gruesome..." Daniel sighed and became silent again for a while before continuing. "If you really can't refuse Ryuichi, you could have at least told me about it. Not knowing where you are and what you're doing drives me insane, I can't even work properly. Does helping him matter to you more than what I'd possibly feel about your actions?"

Instead of reasoning out, he crossed the distance between them and sat on Daniel's lap, hugging the latter's neck and leaning his head on the Alpha's shoulder. 

"I'm sorry..."

"But you'll do it again."

"Ahh!!" Daniel spanked his bottom so hard when he nodded. He pouted and rubbed the area that was now throbbing with pain, "What? I can't say that I won't because I'm not sure. Sometimes I need to go somewhere really dangerous and I don't want you to worry."

"Then there's no use talking about this." Daniel's brows furrowed as he lifted the Omega and tried to put him back on the passenger's seat. Sticky as a rice cake, the latter held on to him so tightly.  The former could just draw a deep breath  and leaned back. "Move. Let's go home."