SS.9 (Flashback): Quite a Misunderstanding

Daniel usually woke up before the sun rose, a habit he developed since college days, and when he opened his eyes, he was a little bit disoriented. A very fair body was lying sideways beside him, using his arm as a pillow and still sleeping deeply. When numerous images of last night's ecstasy flooded his mind, all he could feel was the warmth and happiness they brought him.

He pulled the Omega closer to him and hugged his other arm around Ale's waist. He closed his eyes again and rubbed his nose on the latter's hair before he drifted back to sleep.

When Ale opened his eyes, he saw the muscly arm around his waist and felt warm breaths fanning his nape. He turned around to look at the Alpha when the pain coursing through his whole body, especially intensified in his hip area, made him wince and reflexively clutched the other's arm, "Argh!"

Daniel jolted awake and immediately propped his body up, "What's wrong? Does it hurt? Where does it hurt?" He reached out to massage the other's back with a worried expression. "I'm sorry, it must have been too much last night..."

Ale didn't say a word but just stared at him. He watched as the Alpha moved to massage his legs and his arms as well.

"Wait here, I'll get you some water." He left and came back so fast, giving the bottle of water to the young man who was still quietly looking at him. "Your throat must also feel uncomfortable."

The Omega obediently drank the water but instead of giving the bottle back, he attempted to stand just to flop back on the bed. 

"Do you need anything? I'll get it for you." His eyes darted on the naked body that sported countless marks from his sucking and biting last night. Guilt struck him but he couldn't deny that the view was starting to excite him again.

Seeing the flushed face and ears of the Alpha, Ale sighed and covered himself with a blanket.

"Help me up. I want to shower."

"We can stay here today. Your body is ---"

"I need to go to school."

"Today is a Saturday. You don't have classes on Saturdays."

"You need to go to school."

"It's okay. I can just file a leave."

"I need to go home."

Daniel looked at him for a while, debating with himself if he should stop the young man or obey him. He chose the latter. It was certainly hard to take the risk of making the other's mood worse. 

"I'll help you shower." Instead of just helping him up, he carried Ale who didn't know how to react when he was suddenly treated like a girl. Something that he really hated, being treated like he was so weak and incapable.

"Put me down. I can walk on my own."

"You can't even stand."

"Just put me down!" 

The Alpha stopped on taking another step when Ale shouted. 

He looked down to see the other avoiding his gaze and clenching his jaw. Still lost why the latter was so angry at him when the desire seemed to be mutual last night, he sighed before heading to the bathroom again. 

"Let's talk when you're done." Carefully putting Ale down, he kissed the Omega's forehead before closing the door behind him.

Ale drew a deep breath and accustomed himself with the pain and throbbing of his body parts before he staggered towards the shower. He had been physically bruised and wounded so many times before so he already developed a certain tolerance to pain, especially if he really put his mind into overcoming what he was being tormented with.