36. A Thing to Worry About

Three months passed and everything went on smoothly for all four of them. Rumi and Ichirou also found out that the matter about Ayako was no longer a secret to the brothers. In contrary to what they feared for, both of them were understanding towards what happened. This relieved the couple so much that they felt a lot closer to the two young men that Ayako had entrusted to them as parts of their family now.

"How long will you be gone?" Yukio paused from neatly putting folded clothes in a suitcase and glanced at Ryuichi. The latter already told him about the details of this business trip but he forgot.

"One week. Daniel and Alejandro want to put up a school. I'm partnering with them and it's quite big. Have you changed your mind?" He initially convinced the other to come with him but he was refused. "We can book your ticket now."

"No, it's okay." He continued packing the things that Ryuichi needed for the trip. "Just come back the soonest time you can."

Yukio felt two arms encircled his waist from the back and the other's head on his shoulder. He raised his own hand and touched Ryuichi's face. "But I already know you'll do that."

"Mm. I hate business trips." The warmth of Yukio's hand on his face made him close his eyes. It was so comfortable.

"I know." He turned to kiss the latter's pouting lips. "I hate them, too."

Ryuichi raised Yukio's shirt and moved his hands under it but they were immediately caught. "No?"

"Not tonight. Your flight tomorrow is very early." He pulled Ryuichi's hands out of his shirt.

"It won't matter." Because his hands were tightly held, he kissed Yukio's neck instead.

"It will matter to me because I'll be driving you to the airport." He turned to face the latter.

"But we have a driver." He leaned forward to kiss the other but his kiss was avoided. "One round? Please?"

"No. We'll sleep early tonight." He walked towards Rruichi's working table and tidied up the other's documents and devices. He glared at the frowning man. "Besides, you never kept your word about that 'one round'. It's just a trap."

Ryuichi laughed at what he heard. True enough, he always meant it just as a trap. He knew that he only needed to start it then Yukio wouldn't be able to resist anymore. The evidences of his tactic were even visible now on his Omega's neck and arms. His 'one round' last night was definitely not 'one' at all.

After sending Ryuichi off in the airport, Yukio passed by the market to buy fresh seafoods. He wanted to cook Yukito's favorite dish because it seemed that the latter's appetite these days was so bad. 

He wasn't particularly good at cooking. He only mastered a couple of dishes and all of those were his twin's favorite foods. When they were kids, Yukito wouldn't eat anything except his favorites if he was sick or if he was sad. Thus, he did his best to at least learn cooking them. With the help of their mom, he succeeded in perfecting those dishes according to the tastes that his brother preferred.

When he arrived home, he found the two fighting in the living room. Well, it was only Eiji who was complaining but Yukito seemed to be indifferent with the other's words.

Yukio put down the bags of fish, prawns, shells and vegetables on the kitchen's counter top. When Aunt Matilda came in and started cleaning them, he immediately went back to the living room and still found the disturbing atmosphere between the two.

"What's wrong?" He saw Eiji clearly not in the mood, sitting far from Yukito, while the latter was just playing with his phone.

"I don't know what's wrong with him. He gets irritated every time I approach him. He even said he hates my voice and my smell." Eiji sniffed himself and look at Yukio helplessly. "I never have body odor, you know that, but I even shower twice a day now."