~ANNOUNCEMENT~

Hello, precious readers! 

I've noticed that my chapters are long and some of you might find it tedious to read. Thus, I'm cutting them into shorter ones. 

Those who have already read up to "The Noises Drowned..." no longer need to go through the previous chapters. There are edits but they are so minimal. Some small parts are just added to fill the gaps that I noticed. But of course, if you want to re-read, you are most welcome to do so.

Should you decide to re-read though, please give me until 6PM of today (01/16/2020) to finish all the changes in these published chapters. (⺣◡⺣)♡*

Thank you for putting up with the changes and I'm sorry for the inconveniences. I hope you'll still continue to read the story.  

For the voters, commenters and the ones who have added the book in their reading lists, along with all the readers,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME THE INSPIRATION TO CONTINUE WRITING DESPITE BEING EXHAUSTED OR NOT IN THE RIGHT CONDITION TO WRITE!!!   ⊂( ◜◒◝ )⊃

BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU, THIS STORY IS PROGRESSING. 

I hope you'll continue to enjoy the story until it is completed or maybe beyond that. If you have any comments or opinions, or even criticisms, I'll truly appreciate them all. As a writer, my vision of evaluating my own work is so limited and bias so your insights are gems and jewels!

That's all. (=^_^=)

Once again, thank you, thank, thank you for being here and for motivating me to keep on writing!

Love lots to everyone!  ( ' ▽ ' ).。o♡