chapter 1

It was another normal day at the Black Order. Shouting an explosion could be heard to 100  meters distance. A sweet and crushing Komurin was racking havoc on a beautiful morning as always. Science department along with exorcists trying to stop dear Komurin and a  certain scienctist was doing everything to save Komurin as always. 

It was just a regular routein but today's something different happened. As exorcists destroyed the Komurin, Lavi's leg sliped and he falls dragging  Kanda along with him, that abrout act manages Kanda to throw his sword in surprise. 

The sword knocks Allen out making bump on his head and falls on  a rack filled with bottles of potions made by a truly Komui. Potions jumps out of their respective bottles onto Allen as he is their soulmate. with great fondness with bad luck itself Allen accidently comes across with Miranda's innosence. 

After that everything was like a slow motion horror movie Leenali, Lavi, Johnny, Reever, Komui, Miranda, Krory, and Mari were moving to Allen, the unluckiest kid of the century, was bleeding because of broken glass and Kanda also was moving towards the said Moyashi only for the sake of his dearest sword, whose pure body was currupted by an unluckiest Moyashi. These moving creatures were making faces that can make even Earl cry out like a baby with those expressions they were wearing but suddenly a white light comes from Allen that cause blindness for a mere second and everything clears out.

Humanity was saved by the white light from all those horrible expresssions. When all of the population of the room opens their eyes and they were all shocked.

Their white haired companion was missing and brown haired boy was in his stead.

Where did Allen dissapeared to?