Chapter 8

''Well, I met Tyki when I went to his home, I had some business with Earl. '' Allen answers. Bottle once again was rolled. 

''Che, It's my turn, Tyki where is 14th?'' Kanda glares at Tyki ''Truth or dare?"

"Straight to the point aren't we? Well I don't know where he is even Earl couldn't find after his abrupt to flee." Tyki answers truthfully and rolled bottle. 

"Well, It's my turn, Cross why order want 14th so eagerly ? Truth or dare?''Tyki looks at Cross.

"I don't know, and it's not like they would say their intention to everyone but with my theory I think they want to use it to get information." Cross rolled bottle. 

"It's my  turn, okay hmm, Kanda tell your true feeling for your wife from your past life. Truth or dare?" Allen once again manage to shock everyone.

"DARE" kanda  never in hell would say something embarrassing   like that.

"Okay, so let Linalee make most elegant lady's hairstyle with your hairs." Allen looks innocently at Kanda.

'What the hell did Allen -chan said right now? Should I praise him for his bravery or scold him for his insolence? All in all this kid made this game real fun, first Cross and now Knada, maybe this kid is a adventure seeker.' Lavi looks at Allen with amusement and respect. 

'Allen-kun really is something to strike the most dangerous person in group in his both turns.' Linalee praises Allen.

'Finally the crowed can forget my embarrassment and move to someone else. Whatever to say but this kid got guts and mind to strike like that and not giving any opening for truth and go straight to dare, I wonder if he is sadistic or something.' Cross studies Allen but could get nothing out of it.

' Shounen, thumbs up, you are making me more proud every chance you are getting. ' Tyki looks at Kanda's hateful glare towards Allen.

Finlly Linalee had Kanda's hair into some style that even queen victoria herself want for her birthday party. I know that hairs were never alive but his hairs sure were and after Allen's dare, in a hairstyle they died thousand times. 

"Oh, Yuu-chan you are looking so cute, just a small smile and you'll be best princess ever." Lavi summons his death.

"Damn Usagi, you are going to die today." Kanda unsheathed his Mugan and ran after Lavi. After some running and fails tries of killing, Linalee stops both of them to  progress the game.

"It's my turn, now then Allen-chan what do you do for work?" Lavi asks.

"I'm a business man, that Tyki mentioned before why we are here." Allen rolled bottle. 

"Finally it's my chance, I want to take my revenge you brat but seeing the sun is on horizon I ask Tyki how can we locate 14th?" Cross puts bottle away as a signal that this is last round.

"I don't exactly know but for us our noah would indicate and maybe for you, you could that golden golam over there. Say why don't we race who will find 14th first it could be fun." Tyki suggest.

"Fine, let's do this." Cross accepts the suggestion.

The storm was gone and sun rose from horizen, exorcist and Tyki party once again walked opposite paths.

"Lavi, what do you think about Allen-kun?" Linalee side glances at Lavi.

"Well, he beccme a lot more prettier than before and if I didn't knew he was a guy then I most likely would mistake him for a girl, no , not a girl but angle. " Lavi looks back at Linalee.

"Lavi I'm seriously asking you." Linalee threatens Lavi.

"Don't be angry Linalee, ok umm, I think he doesn't have innocense not parasitic atleast cause his hand was normal. He wasn't an accommodater for any innocense we collected so far. He isn't noah also cause Tyki denied it." Lavi says about his oppinion.

"The most important should be why was he with Tyki." Kanda voices his thoughts.