Chapter 10

"This is Alma Karma's reincarnation, it will only listen to you. It's power is that it can heal someone if they are infected by akuma virous and can be a self operating weapon in battle field." Allen once again held out the hamster and could see the warmth and relaxation in Kanda's eyes.

Kanda didn't said anything and the hamster jumps on his shoulder. Kanda was happy that Alma's soul was not lost anymore and he got a new chance and for that he was grateful to Allen but not that he will ever say this"Che, what a pain."

"Why don't you travel with us until you reach your home?" Linalee asks.

"He will come with us after all he is an accomodater." Cross stats firmly.

"No, I won't be joining you  guys ." Allen says.

"Why? you wanna go with noahs? if not then what's your reason?" Cross keeps his eyes on Allen.

"No, I don't wanna go with Noah's and as for my reason because I have a business and your organization don't pay." Allen says. 

"Fair enough for a business man, but why were you with a Noah." Cross asks.

"I wasn't with a noah, I was with Tyki Mykk, a business associate. By the way is your offer for acommpany still valid? I don't wanna be alone on my return." Allen asks.

"Of curse, we would be glad to have your compony. Besides I'm your big fan after what you did in the game ." Lavi folds his one arm around Allen neck and shoulder.

They departed for their further journey. Allen was briefly asleep, suddenly he sings a song in his sleep and a gate appeared. 

"Wah, It's arc gate, that means Allen once again the 14th?" Lavi shouts that wakes Allen up.

"Brat, why didn't you said anything about you being 14th." Cross glares at Allen .

"Because you never asked."

Allen yawns "Please don't shout I want my most needed sleep." Allen once again sleeps for a sound one this time.

"What kind of answer was that" Lavi says.

"Now we can return since we have found 14th" Kanda said.

"But will this be alright? I mean he suffered so much that time and also said -that he didn't wanna leave his business." Linalee looks at everyone with worried eyes.

"Then what  should we do if we don't inform about 14th at Order and every accomodater has to join Order, no matter what circumstances are. If was only 14th then we could have said that we didn't find him but he is an accomodater as well." Lavi looks down and closes his eye.

"Why worry, I am better on journey than at Order and if any of you wanna go back then say that' I am more than capable to do this without any help.' "Cross smokes.

"I also am fine here than being there." Kanda tangles his hands in front of his chest.

"I also want to be on this goose chase. At least don't have to listen to gramps." Lavi grins.

"Me too, I'm also going with you guys." Linalee smiles.

"That settles it." Cross stats.

Train ride was peaceful and station came.

"Wake up Allen-kun the station came." Linalee trying to wake up Allen but it didn't work then Tim bites Allen's ear and he wakes up.

"What was that? why do you all have to wake me up in dangerous and painful manner." Allen rubs his eyes.

"Because you won't wake up, now get moving." Kanda goes out of train.

Everyone gets off and walks to town and Allen once again sleeps in an inn. It was night time and team exorcist was moving into the inn, suddenly they were ambushed and got hand cuffed by seal papers from Crow. One member of Crow came down from first floor holding sleeping Allen covered in seal papers.

"You have completed your mission it's time to head back." Link was grinning.

"You followed us all this time." Kanda didn't ask, he stated.