chapter 3

"Well it's just my theory seeing the actions unfold, it must be like this that the potion and  Miranda's innocense changed Allen's past and the people who were present at the time, means Reever, Jhonny, Linalee, Lavi, Kanda, Cross, Mirands, Mari, Krory and me are the only people who has two sets of memory. Everyone else has these new memories where Allen Walker doesn't exist and Aren Stocker has replaced him." Komui explains his theory.

"All in all past has changed and now present has also changed, right?" Lavi conforms what Komui explained. 

"No shit, Sherlock. That's what Mr. siscon said just now, what are you proud of saying same thing in few words." Kanda directs an annoying glare at Lavi. 'that means i couldn't give Alma his last moments he longed for.' Kanda thoughts sorrowfully. 

"Yuu -chan is so mean to me. Linalady say something." Lavi cries in childish manner clinging to Linalee.

 "How dare you say my name you damn Usagi. I will kill you." Kanda runs after him with his unsheathed katana. 

"Stop it you two. " Linalee stops both idiots. "What now brother, can you fix it?" Linalee asks his brother.

" I'm sorry but I can't do anything unless I have perfect explanation of what happened and I don't seriously know what happened or which factors were involved." Komui looks at Linalee with helpless look on his face.

"it doesn't matter, we have new memories, according to them nothing  changed. besides it's good that he is free from Order and 14th this time around." Cross walks out of the room. 

"Cross is right, we should act normal so that Central doesn't get fishy towards us and Aren doesn't get upset." Komui looks at everyone to set his opinion.

"You are right but I still feel bad for Aren for having both innocence and noah" Linalee looks down. "We should go to infirmary, he should be awake by now. " Linalee says. Everyone goes to infirmary.

As everyone steps into infirmary Aren awakes " Oww, it hurts." touches his forehead. "Hey guys, hope we are done with Komurin,"

" Of course we are, but are you ok? your forehead is quite a mountain over here." Lavi touches Aren's bump.

"Oww , Lavi, what do you think you are doing, it hurts. um...  Kanda can you um.... please not throw your sword at me next time." Aren says shaking from fear.

"Like hell I would want my sword to touch someone grubby as you." Kanda snarls at him.

"SORRY" Aren hides behind Lavi from Kanda.

"Now now Yuu, don't be rough at the kid" Lavi puts a hand on Aren's shoulder.

"For the matter of fact this 'kid' is 20, that means older and taller than you and DON'T SAY MY NAME." Kanda glares at Lavi and then Aren. 'how pathetic for his age' Kanda storms out of infirmary to training hall. 

"Kanda is really scary" Aren's brown eyes staring at infirmary's gate and his finger going through his boy cut brown hairs.

ONE WEEK LATER

"You guys have a mission at Germany, an unknown mist has surrounded a village in month of June, you all need to go and check the situation." Komui gives information file to Kanda, Lavi, Linalee and Aren, appointed exorcist for the mission.

Gates for Germany opens. Mission was normal but two level four were kinda difficult to defeat but they won. "AH, finally level four are dead, now we have to wait for gates."Lavi lands hardly on floor. 

"Yeah, you are right." Aren stops and screams a heart clenching scream " AHHHH " and crashes on his knees both hand's fingers digging on his skull in pain.