chapter 6

"They already know who I am. Now get ready we have to get off in 10 minutes. You all are also getting off here I suppose because this is the last stop." Tyki says to exorcists. "Need any help to leave from that overly comfortable sitting arrangement? " Tyki asks with sarcasm dripping from his tone. 

They ignored him and after a lot effort they finally made it out from the seat and gets off of train along with Tyki and Allen but in front of station they chose opposite paths and walks away from station. 

At the end of the day both party met again but rather in a unfavorable situation that they once again were sharing same roof in night. 

"Wuh, why is it raining too much? and do we have to be in a cave rather than an inn." Lavi was whining annoyingly.

"It is raining because it's a storm and we are in a cave cause we are in the middle of a forest, genius. Your questions should be why are those two here? " Kanda growls irritated by the storm.

"We are here because we happen to be in forest just like you when an uninvited storm just welcomed itself here." Tyki explains like  gentleman.

"What are you guys doing in a forest any way if not doing your noah job?" Lavi whispers last noah part.

"Well, we were travelling for a business  deal and took a short cut for town and short cut got long path in a moment." Tyki rolls his eyes.

"Tyki do you have new pair of gloves? mine are wet." Allen takes off his gloves. 

Everyone except Tyki and Allen got a shock of 440volts and why won't they get one when Allen's legendary red hand wasn't there and replaced by a normal human arm. 

"Here you go." Tyki gives a new pair of gloves to Allen.

"I'm bored to death and hungry as hell." Lavi cries clinging to Kanda.

"Get lost you damn Usagi, don't touch me. Get those filthy hands away or I can help you get rid of them." Kanda points Mugan at Lavi.

"We are all bored then why don't we play a game?" Tyki suggests.

"Game, hmm, that's a good idea but which one." Lavi thinks seriously.

"Truth or Dare" Cross suggests with a smug look.

"I don't wanna play any ridiculous game of yours." Kanda firmly says.

"Don't be like that Yu-chan, it won't be fun if their aren't many people." Lavi once again clings to Kanda. 

"Damn Usagi, how many times do I need to tell you don't say my name and I'm not playing." Kanda glares at Lavi.

"So Mr. Kitchen knife is afraid of a mere game?" Tyki provokes Kanda and succeeds and they started playing. They spin a wine bottle and a person gets a chance to question to anyone who gets pointed by mouth of bottle. 

"It's my chance, ok., I want to ask a question to Cross Marian. " Allen points at Cross " Whose slave you were and how much long?" the question took breath of other players especially Cross.