chapter 13

"I heard Allen is awake and is going to be interrogated by higher ups."Lavi runs to Kanda, Cross and Linalee who were eating at cafeteria.

"Lavi, first take a breath and then explain what is happening?" Linalee signs Lavi to take a saet.

Lavi takes a seat beside Linalee "As I said Allen is awake and will be interrogated by all higher ups along with Lavirriior. All the available exorcists also were to be present in any case 14th wakes up." 

This is bad, we have to do something, we have to take him out of Order before interrogation." Lavi looks at everyone  "how about we ask  noah to kidnap him."

"It's dangerous but maybe this is the only way left I suppose." Kanda closes his eyes.

"Maybe it's not  a bad a idea seeing how friendly he was with Tyki but how are we going to inform them about this situation?" Linalee tries to think.

"My modified akumas are useful at this time." Cross suggests.

They sends one of Cross's modified akuma to noah mansion. Interrogation started, higher ups were sitting on chairs arranged behind desks. Exorcists were standing in side and Allen was brought from cell, all bind in seal and was placed in middle of the room on a chair.

"Why is Allen here, where are noahs?" Linalee panics.

"Was your akuma reliable?" Kanda glares at Cross.

"They are perfectly reliable, I don't why noahs haven't got here, no, I got it, that akuma is rather slow in speed." Cross says and other three sweat drops.

Suddenly a noise got there attention- noise was high priest's voice- and interrogation started.

"Allen are an accomodater with noah inside you, you are to serve under Order in supervision. Well then, what do you know about noah?" high priest looks straight in Allen's eyes.

"I am sorry but I decline your proposal for my admission here." Allen looks back at him.

"And why do you think this was a proposal? this isn't a proposal this is an order." high priest stats.

"Who do you are to order me? last time I remember I never signed any kind of contract with Order and neither you are my family nor my guardian then who are you to order me?" Allen challenges. He could see the anger on higher up's faces as they were talked back by someone.

"You are an accomodater for innocense, a tool send by God to win the war. This mere reason is enough." priest 2 defends. 

"I don't get it, even if I am a tool to win the war, send by God and but it still doesn't give my answers, who are you to order me around?" at this answer priests were fuming with rage.

"We are Gods people and have the right to show people the right path." priest 3 barks.

"First of all what is your proof of being  Gods prople as we have innocense to prove we are tools. Second even if we suppose that you are truly  Gods people then your work is only show the right path not be a dictator and push someone on the said right path. It's their choice to choose to follow your advise or do whatever they want." Allen simply replies. Kamui and exorcists were so happy from inside that they could dance, finally someone came who could talk back at higher ups.

"How dare you speak like that, I think that 14th has awakened that's why you are going against priests." Lavirrior barks.

"No, 14th hasn't awakened and as for priests, I think they are the real evil in this world."  Allen looks at Lavirrior.

"This statement can get you in trouble, also it indicates that you are siding with the bad." high priest gritts his teeth and smirks at Allen."

"It doesn't suit your mouth of all people to say that you are good. You know for being a good person you have killed more than 100,000 peoples in the name of your God. Earl is killing people because he is bad but you are good then why do you kill?" Allen replies in a calm voice.