chapter 12

At the age of 5 he met a clown named Mana, who offered him to become his family. He normally didn't trust anyone but he could tell the clown was a lost soul that's why he decided to get along with the clown and it wasn't like he was loosing anything. He was having good time for the first time in his entire 5 year life. The clown kinda out of it sometime but it was to mess with him, making him cry and laugh. He felt his stone of a heart turning in being of muscle once again.

He played, sang, danced, learned circus stunts and learned many things with the clown. One year passed in daze, he was found by the clown on his 5th birthday and today was his 6th birthday that he was going to celebrate with the clown but he never knew his birthday was going to be so long and unforgettable.

The clown, no, Mana was dead, gone, passed away, no more, no longer earthly, however could be said. He digged the grave and buried Mana all by himself, mind shut itself up isn't why he accepted a crazy idea like Mana back only to get cursed and watch him die once again, the difference was that this he killed Mana. Mana asked to save souls like himself to him and he vows to save souls for the promise he made to Mana, his father, his family, his everything. 

But before that he was going to avenge for Mana and make them pay hell who suggested him to make Mana an akuma and crown clown-he named his innocese after Mana- who was also hungry for some blood. 

It was a good and a peaceful morning at noah mansion but that didn't stay long. A storm, no, a devil has taken an eye on them. mansion's gate burst open to startle everyone. All 13 noah ran through corridors and now in front of the mane gate only to see devil himself, looking crazy. Nobody on this earth could make noah fear not even god had power to do so but a mere 6 year old kid made them freeze to their toes. An angleic face with devilish look, a killer combination.

"You think you can make me reincarnate Mana as a akuma and then can ran away, Mr. balloon?" his tone was low and dangerous to his ears.

"Who is this?" noah Tyki asks "a kid Earl mentioned who turned his father into an akuma and killed it." Road answers.

"My my, what brings you here human kid?" Earl chuckles at his stupidity but was more surprised that he found their mansion.

"Revenge, ever heard of it." everyone started to laugh at him.

"That's new a human for revenge. And don't you think it was your greed that made your father akuma?" Tyki comes forward.

"I'm going to atone for my greed by freeing those souls from akuma body but before that I'll be going to dance on your bodies and blood to offering me in the first place." he laughed a dark noise that once again froze them in fear and then he launched at them in light's speed and killed everyone in his way. Only Road and on the verge of death Earl remained when suddenly he saw who the Earl really was, Mana. He didn't get what happened that day and how, why but Mana was Earl. He froze for a second and Road took advantage of the moment and escaped along with Earl and her dead brothers. 

He let them go as last chance because Mana was Earl who didn't seem to remember his life as Mana and also he is going to start business and he will make them help him.

He started business and spread it, along the way he once again met noah and like he thought he made them business associate first then made them help him. Now he was a big business man does charity for kids like him who had no one for help.

Allen woke up to see himself caged in a dungen, maybe dungen of Order. Allen may not trust people but he can read someone as an open book and he know his accompany didn't do this and also he got that it was the work of those people who were following his accompany all this time.

"Now, what should I do."