chapter 5

"ALLEN, man, it's Allen, what is he doing here? and why is he looking more beauty then an elegant lady like an angle, what is happening?" Lavi was shouting all over. Everyone just froze on their spots. 

"Sir, please have a seat, the train is ready to depart. " train employ pleads to them.

They all squeezed in one spot, Cross was far in the corner than Kanda, Lavi and in the last Linalee was sitting. Everyone engaged in their own work in order to not get sink in boredom. 

"Hey shounen, time to wake up. " Tyki pushed open the door and every pair of eyes were upon him except Allen's. 

"What are you doing here, Tyki Mikk?" Lavi tries to get up but got stuck, well it's not for Sherlock to solve why he got stuck when 4 people were sitting in three's place. 

"It really is an art to fit in three's pace. By the way I am here to wake my companion up for we are getting off on coming station." Tyki leans to wake up Allen but the said boy doesn't even stir. 

"And why is Allen your companion?" Lavi asks eyes narrowing on Tyki.

"And why can't he? it's not like he is an exorcist anymore. Don't look shock lady." looking at Linalee. "Our noah's memory remembers everything but seriously how did you do something like this, not that I am complaining " Tyki replies with a smirk.

"Why are you with this idiot, is he the 14th?" Cross side glances at Tyki.

"Wasn't your apprentice the 14th?" Tyki smirks at Cross. "Oh, now I remember he lost 14th, really that's sad but no, after your apprentice lost 14th I haven't sensed anything on Allen that could indicate noah, so all in all he's not the 14th." Tyki grins at Cross and enjoys Cross's life getting difficult for he couldn't find the 14th. "Now, wake up shounan, station is coming, get up." Tyki shouts in Allen's ear and he jolts up. 

" What the hell are you doing Tyki, shouting in people's ear first thing in the morning?" Allen shouts at Tyki but his voice was sweet as peaceful music that everyone in compartment drowned to his voice.

"Now now shounan, first thing even your scolding sounds sweeter than sugar itself, second thing it's evening now and last thing I shouted in your ear because you weren't getting up when I tried normally." Tyki sits on seat.

"Yeah whatever" Allen glances to other seat "Oh, you guys were in need for a compartment I see. I hope I didn't troubled you much" Allen notices their gazes at him. He could see one was a genral and three exorcists and eye patch was a bookman also. Their expressions- girl showed too much, other three didn't  gave much but nothing could hide from his eyes- were saying that they knew him from not much past, not that he could remember. He summarized that he was one of them but then something happened and things got written from the start again a little different and they remembered like noah. Then again exorcists doesn't have noah's super powers that means they saw what exactly happened so that they remembered. Thus Allen draws possible scenario in some seconds not giving  out anything on his face to anyone to study. 

" NO we weren't troubled but it's opposite, we are really greatfull for your help or else we would have to wait for one week for next train. By the way I'm Linalee Lee, he is bookman Lavi, he is Yu Kanda and the last one is Cross Marian." Linalee interduces everyone. Lavi says "hello" , Kanda "Che", and Cross completly ignores them. 

"Hello, I'm Allen Walker and he is Tyki Mikk " Allen points at Tyki.