FIFTEEN

COURTNEY DIDN'T LIKE SEEING HER FRIENDS HEARTBROKEN

COURTNEY DIDN'T LIKE SEEING HER FRIENDS HEARTBROKEN. Callie Torres pretended to be fine. From a distance she seemed more than fine, just ready for another day at Seattle Grace. In reality that was far far from the truth. You only had to take one good look in her eyes to notice the pain. Courtney and Mark were walking next to her like personal bodyguards. Mark was about to put his arm around his girlfriend's waist, but stopped himself at the last minute. He remembered that they were still keeping things quiet, which seemed to get harder and harder for him. Sometimes he just wanted to hold her hand or show more affection in public. He just wanted to show her off from time to time, but she didn't like that. He didn't want to force her, so he just went along with keeping them a secret.

"This is getting a bit much", Callie said, looking at the two of them with a raised eyebrow. "I feel like you're about to smother me any minute now. I am fine. I just have to get through this day and I'll be good."

"If that's what you want to believe."

"If you say so."

"You two really," Callie rolled her eyes. She upped her walking pace trying to get away from the two of them. However, Mark and Courtney followed her like little puppies. "No wonder you match so well together. I will actually kill you with my own two hands if you keep on following me around asking me if I'm fine."

"It's okay to cry, you know. I know it sounds a bit hypocritical coming from me, but I heard that it really helps!" Courtney smiled brightly, linking her arm together with Callie's.

Mark ruffled Courtney's hair, "You have no idea how awkward you just made that sentence sound. It kind of sounded like you were possessed. Besides, she already cried a whole river yesterday on your couch."

"What I'm saying is that it's okay to cry even more! Hey, I wouldn't judge if she cried for a whole week. And I know. I was there comforting here and keeping her hydrated. What did you do, huh? You were basically glaring a hole in her head because she int —" Courtney looked around in a panic. To give some context on this particular night: Courtney and Mark had been on the couch, getting cosy when Callie had rang the front door multiple times. Courtney had gotten off of Mark's lap to welcome a crying Callie into her home. It was safe to say that Mark hadn't been super happy about that.

"Anyway, it doesn't matter, you could've been more supportive you know! You've seen her naked before, so the least you could've done is give her a hug and tell her it'll be okay." The two were looking at each other intensely. Just because they were dating didn't mean that they stopped bickering from time to time. The only thing that had changed was the reaction in her head. Instead of wanting to pull his hair out, she would rather just kiss him to shut him up.

Callie was watching them from the side, "Why does your sexual tension make me want to cry. Get a room and save us single people from whatever is going here." Mark and Courtney were quick to turn their heads to see Callie trying to suppress whatever she was feeling.