Chapter 22.

I took a deep breath and told her everything. Moments like these made me wonder why people cared about me. My life was filled with problems and trust issues, yet Billie didn't care.

"Lana, I am so fucking sorry."

By the look on her face I could tell how worried and truly sorry she actually was. However she also seemed to be lost of words.

"Billie?"

"Hmm?"

"Why do you care about me? I'm just a walking disaster who brings problems everywhere I go." I looked down and played with my ring on my pointer finger.

"Look at me, please Lana."

I lifted my head up to look into her beautiful blue eyes.

"You are you and that is why I care about you. The moment I heard your voice, talked to you, and saw your face I knew you were going to be someone special. Who cares if you are a disaster sometimes, everyone is. Everything that you carry, everything that happens in your life makes you, you."

"Really, I don't deserve you."

Then I thought back to graduation being tomorrow.

"Damn it." I whispered under my breath.

"What?"

"Graduation is tomorrow and I have nothing to wear for it."

"Well, first things first we have to take you to the hospital to get this checked out." She said pointing to my jaw.

"Then after we can go to the mall and get you something to wear."

I nodded my head knowing that trying to talk would just make everything worse.

The card ride to the hospital was quiet besides the soft noise from the radio. Before we knew it, we were at the hospital. We walked into the emergency part due to not having time to make a appointment. I knew we were going to be stuck inside this building for hours. Billie and I took a seat in the marron rubber like chairs in the waiting room waiting for the nurse to call me in.

The door swung open with a blonde haired women standing with a clipboard in her hand.

"Lana?"

I stood up and made my way to the nurse already not thrilled with being here.

She lead us down a hallway that was bright but also gloomy. It was almost like you could tell how many people where told life changing news here.

Slowly the nurse opened the door to a room, 347. Pointing at me, the nurse instructed me to sit on the hospital bed. Then she pointed at Billie directing her to the chair across from the bed.

The nurse asked the normal questions like how old are you, when's your birthday, and what brought you here but with every single response I was giving, I became even more lightheaded with the pain from my jaw being too overwhelming.

Since the nurse was now talking to Billie to ask about the details I took this as a chance to close my eyes. I could still hear the conversation since they were only about two feet away from me.

After about five minutes of back and forth with question and answer the nurse asked the final question.

"So how are you and Lana related?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the cliffhanger but a lot is going to happen in the next chapter so get ready! i hope your having/had a great day, i love you so much! thank you for reading my story :)