Chapter 5.

Billie Pov.
I called Lana right after she said it was okay for me to call her. Since she needed to do homework I thought it would be easier if I called her so we didn't have to text and she could get her work done. Lana was doing her homework so I decided to grab my sketch book and start drawing some pictures that randomly came into my mind. It rang three times and then I heard her beautiful voice. Wait, just her voice. I said shaking those thoughts out of my head.
"Hello." she said, I could hear that she had a smile on her face and that put a smile on my face.
"Hello beaut- I mean Lana." I started to turn red because I almost called her beautiful even though she is.
"So... what you doing?"
"Nothing much just drawing."
"Oh that's fun." she sounded happy.
"You sound really happy, so what's up with that hmm?" I said laughing a little bit.
"So you don't think I deserve to be happy huh?"
"That isn't what I-" I was cut off my her laughter from the other side of the phone.
"I know, I was just joking." I sighed in relief.
"To answer your question, it's because I'm talking to you and don't have to deal with the assholes at school."
"Aww that's so sweet."
"Shut up." Just by the way she said that I knew she was embarrassed.
"Aww baby don't be embarrassed." I cursed myself out in my head, I just called her baby. Fuck.
"I'm not embarrassed, now shut up."
"You're definitely embarrassed though."
"Fine, maybe I am just a little bit."
"See I knew it!" I screamed into the phone.
"Be quiet." she said laughing.
"Aww-" I cut myself off, I was going to tell her how cute her laugh is but I couldn't do that. Well yet.
"Aww what?"
"Pepper just was laying down really cutely." I had to make up that stupid lye. Hopefully she bought it.
"Aww I love dogs."
"Me too." I replied smiling.
"Umm... Billie can I ask you a question?"
"You just asked me a question anyways, but in all realness you can ask me anything."
"Ok so...." I could tell she was nervous but I didn't want to push it. Especially if I wanted to date her. Fuck. Where are these thoughts coming from. I can't fall for her, well I already have and I am currently face planting into the pavement outside. This is going to be a long day.