Chapter 15.

Billie Pov.

The driver dropped me off at the airbnb I would be staying at for the next week. This airbnd was perfect because it was only a short walk from the school Lana went to.

I put everything I brought into the room I was sleeping in and then went out to get some food for the next few days.

At the store I got my favorite snacks, some water, and of course actual food to eat for the main meals. After checking out and going back to the car I drove back to the place I would be calling home for the next week. Then I put everything away so nothing would go bad.

Finally I had time to relax. I got my phone out of my bag and saw two new messages from Lana.

Lana: Hey bil i dont know if you have landed yet or got to the place you were staying but i just wanted to make sure you were ok. hopefully traveling was fun. i cant wait to see the little vlog thingy. you dont need to answer back because whenever i travel i get really tired so i bet you are probably tired too. i will talk to you later. love you :)

Lana: Hey Billie. I am kinda in a situation right now and have to kinda run away from home. I'm not sure where I am going to go and I don't know if I will have any service. I just wanted to give you a heads up. I love you.

I read her last text over and over, finally understanding it I texted her back.

Billie. What! Where are you? Please be okay, I love you. Please respond. If you don't I'm going to call the police and make sure you are okay.

At this point I was panicking.

*Ding*

Lana: I'm okay. Don't call the police, please. I'm near the school. I will be fine.

Billie: Lana listen to me. Do you want me to email the school so someone could let you in so you don't freeze and so you would be safe?

Lana: No. I don't want them to know. I'll be okay. I promise.

Billie: I'm going to do it anyways.

Lana: No, please don't.

Billie: I'm going to, I don't care, I want you to be safe.

Lana: Fine.

I put on my shoes and made sure to not look like I was about to cry and headed into the car I was going to be using. This was not the way I expected to see Lana.