Chapter 27.

Tw :// mention of self harm, suicidal thoughts, abuse, bullying, eating disorder, and body image,i'll put a tw before that section starts, please do not read if you are sensitive to these subjects, as always i am here for you and you can always talk to me if you need someone <3

Billie Pov.

I woke up holding Lana, I must have done that while I was asleep I thought to myself. Everything about it was new yet I could get use to it.

"Mhmm good morning." I said looking at her, a smile on my face.

"Good morning, sleep well?" She showed me from her phone.

She is going to be one fast texter when the month comes to an end.

"Yes, honestly haven't had a good night of sleep like this in a while." I admitted.

Touring and making music has made me not able to sleep and if I did it was only for a short time. However I wouldn't change it for the world.

"I'm going to go make breakfast for you."

"Hey hey you don't have to, today is your day, you shouldn't have to do anything."

"It is only graduation, plus I love to cook."

"Well I feel bad, you can't even eat it." I said frowning.

"Hey, it is okay, really."

"Ugh fine. When do you have to be at the school?"

"At three so we have like a full day to ourselves."

To be honest with you, I did not know what to do for the rest of the day.

"Fuck" I cursed under my breath.

Lana gave me those eyes that seem like they are saying what.

"We should probably talk about what is going to happen after graduation."

The day after graduation my flight back to Los Angeles was leaving, I had bought an extra ticket for her but I wanted to make sure she still wanted to come back home with me.

She shook her head replying to my statement.

"How about we talk about it while I make your breakfast?"

"That works."

I know we have briefly discussed the topic in the past but we never actually talked about it. Occasionally we would talk about the beach and the weather in California but that was really it.

After brushing my hair and teeth, so I don't look like a monster that woke up from his 500 year nap, I made my way to the kitchen where Lana was.

She was getting the things she needed out of the refrigerator and cabinets, I am honestly surprised how long this food lasted us.

"What are you making?"

"I don't know if you like pancakes but... I'm going to make you vegan and gluten free ones."

"Who doesn't like pancakes is the question." A chuckle slipping from my mouth.

"Hahaha I guess that is true."

"Oh let me get the stuff out of the car so you can 'eat' too." I put air quotation marks when saying eat because well she couldn't really eat.

She just nodded in response, focusing on making the perfect pancakes.

After getting everything the nurse gave to us from the car I made my way back to the kitchen where Lana was just putting the plate on the table.