Chapter 19.

Lana Pov.

All I really remember from last night was Billie coming into the room right before I fell into a deep sleep. I only had a couple hours of sleep because I had to wake up at five in the morning to get ready. I normally would wait until six but since I have been crying all last night I looked a mess.

The alarm clock that was set on my phone went off. As quickly as possible I turned it off, trying not to wake up Billie. She needed sleep and I feel bad I had to put her through all of that last night.

I quietly made my way to my bag I put all my necessities in. Then I made it to the bathroom with everything I needed. I placed everything on the counter of the sink and looked into the mirror.

"Damn. I look disgusting. Well that's what crying does to you." I whispered to myself.

I grabbed my phone and went to Spotify and put my playlist on shuffle. Billie was still sleeping so I made sure it wasn't too loud. Then I hopped into the shower, quietly singing to the music playing in the background.

After putting my clothes on I started to do my hair. I brushed it out and put it in a bun. It was still wet but I was just going to let it air dry. Before I left the bathroom I turned my music off and then made it back into the room where Billie and I were sleeping. Surprisingly Billie was up.

"Good morning." she said in her raspy morning voice, looking me up and down.

"Good morning, I am surprised you are up already." I said slightly laughing.

"I heard you get up and wanted to make sure you were okay, cause you know after last night."

"Honestly like I really don't know how to repay you. Like you have been here for me through like everything and I feel bad that I can't repay you. Anyways I'm okay." I told her with a light smile.

"You don't have to repay me. Your presence alone is all I want."

I smiled.

"Well are you hungry? I can make you breakfast."

"Yes, mama needs food." she said giggling.

"What am I going to do with you?" I laughed walking out of the bedroom.

I looked through all the cabinets and the refrigerator to see what she had. She happened to have all the ingredients to make pancakes, so I settled on that.

Since I still had an hour until I had to go to school I knew I had time to make her them. Most likely I wouldn't have time because I had to go to school but usually I wouldn't eat breakfast anyways.

After making the batter I started to cook the pancakes.

"What you making? It smells good." she said grabbing my waist looking over my shoulder.

"Pancakes." I said smiling.

"I haven't had pancakes in so long." she told me.

"Well I'm a pro at making pancakes, I had to make pancakes every morning for my brothers when they were younger."

"Oh really, so these are going to be the best pancakes I ever had, huh?"

"I don't know about the best, but they are pretty good." I said slightly laughing.

I flipped the last pancake and set it on the plate. Then I placed the plate on the table.

"What do you want to drink?"

"Just water is fine."

"Okay, I'll be right there."

I opened to cabinet and grabbed out a cup and filled it with water. Then I walked to the table and sat down next to Billie.

"These are really good." she said stuffing her face.

"You are going to have to slow down or you'll choke." I said laughing.

After only five minutes she finished all of her food. But, now I have to go to school. I bet everyone knows about it because of my sister. Honestly though, I don't care. I was happy even though the event happened less than twenty four hours ago. Billie was here and was the person I needed.

~

~

~

Thank you so much for 2.7k reads. Like what the heck. I don't honestly know what to say. I love you guys so much and thank you so much for reading this story. I hope everyone has a good day. When we get to 3k reads I might do a special chapter but I'm not sure. Love you :)