Chapter 25.

After dress shopping and everything that happened at school, I was exhausted. As much as I had fun shopping with Billie and wished it could last forever, I just needed to sleep. However, both Billie and I were glad my jaw wasn't broken.

Billie and I walked out of the complex of stores and to her car. She insisted on both buying and carrying everything and the worst part was I couldn't argue about it. Personally in my opinion I think she was taking advantage of the situation because she knew I couldn't do anything about it but when I can argue and speak again, she wouldn't hear the end of it and I would force her to let me pay for everything else that she wanted for a month.

"Lets go home." Billie said after she closed her door.

"Wow it is already seven o'clock." She said laughing a bit.

"Hahaha ya, thank you for taking me to the doctor and for buying my dress really you didn't have to, I could have paid for it myself. " I typed then pressed the speak button on google.

"Really it is nothing don't worry about it."

"But I feel bad because I could for sure pay for it and everything but you did and I couldn't argue about it."

"Hey no don't feel bad really it is nothing." Billie said smiling looking at me.

Her smile made me have butterflies.

"Well since you bought my dress I'm going to make you dinner, it is the least I could do."

"No Lana you need to rest, I can make something for myself to eat."

"But-"

Billie pushed my phone down telling me to stop typing which made her win, again. A pout would have definitely been on my face and Billie for sure knew it.

"Lana it is ok, really please don't worry about it."

I nodded my head in response because it was a simple answer.

"Oh we are already here." Billie said with a laugh coming after.

Silently I got out of the car and got the dress and shoes out of the back section of the car.

"Hey let me get that."

Once again since I couldn't speak I had no voice in telling Billie I could do it. I already felt terrible that I couldn't tell her to not pay for the dress and now she is doing everything for me. However I wasn't going to make a big deal about it because I still needed to ask her about what happened at the hospital.

After Billie unlocked the door to the building that we were calling home we turned on the lights and took our shoes off.

"I'm going to put your dress in your bedroom for tomorrow."

I responded with a nod and walked into the kitchen to start making Billie dinner even though I know she told me she was going to. This is the least I could do to pay her back I told myself in my mind. We didn't have much to work with but I could make do with what we did have.

Footsteps echoed through the house which told me Billie was on her way to the kitchen.

"Lana." She said dragging out the A.

I gave her those eyes that say "what" without even saying the word.

"I said I was going to make myself food, you need rest."

My phone was in my pocket so I pulled it out and began to type.

"It is the least I could do, you bought my dress and took me to the hospital and everything."

"Really Lana it was nothing, really I didn't mind at all, you need rest you are the one who is hurt." She said with a small frown.

"Well before I go to sleep can we talk?" I typed and hesitantly showed Billie.

"Oh ya, umm about what?"

From her response I could tell that she was nervous which probably means she forgot about what happened at the hospital. It wasn't a bad thing that she forgot, well I think she forgot it was just I thought she would remember calling me her girlfriend.

"About what you said at the hospital...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~definitely not the best chapter ever but it is ok :) anyways i hope you are having a great day! i love you and if you ever need anything please message me <3