Chapter 10.

Lana Pov.

Why did I say I love you? I'm so stupid. At least there was an option to delete the message. Thank god. I wonder what Billie's meeting is about. Maybe a tour or something like that.

Since Billie was in the meeting and it would probably be a few hours until I hear from her I decided to start working on my song again. I only had a little bit left to write and then I would be able to figure out what I want to do with the guitar. Before I went back upstairs to my room I grabbed a water bottle and filled it with water so I wouldn't have to go downstairs for a little while.

I approached my door to my room and swung it open and walked to the corner where my guitar was resting. After grabbing the guitar I sat on the edge of the bed and started strumming the strings until I thought of the next set of lyrics. Finally, after ten minutes I came up with the next set of lyrics. However, now I needed to do the guitar parts.

Making songs can be extremely difficult especially when you don't have a team or anyone to help you with your ideas. I couldn't even show it to anyone when I got the somewhat finished project because I had no friends and my family made a big deal about it last time. I could show it to Billie, but I want it to be a surprise to her so I couldn't show her.

Trying to make the beat of the song with the guitar I slide my fingers up and down the strings trying to come up with a melody and rhythm. I wan't two different things for the chorus and the other parts of the song, but that had to tie together somehow. It took me a good hour to perfect the chords and notes to sound good with the song I just wrote.

When I finally was happy with it I recorded the guitar on my phone. I wanted to record each clip in a different recording so when it was time to put the song together it was easier to do. By the time I was done recording the guitar part it was already one in the afternoon. Wow time flew by I said to myself.

I checked my phone to see if Billie messaged me but there was nothing from her. It was just notifications from Instagram and Youtube. Since it was noon I decided to go back downstairs to have a little something to eat. There was frozen pizza in the freezer so I decided to make that. I could then eat it for dinner as well.

My family wouldn't be back for a while because my parents where who knows where all I know is that they texted me saying they won't be home until at least next week and my sister was probably with her friends, like usual.

While the pizza was in the oven I put on some more music. I danced around until the timer went off telling me it was time to take the pizza out. 'She' by Harry Styles was playing in the background while I cut the pizza and grabbed a slice to eat. No one was home so I ate in the living room. After finishing my slice of pizza I went back up to my room to start playing with some other sounds to the song.

The guitar melody I recorded was playing through my headphones when I heard a sound from my phone. It was probably just another stupid notification. However, I checked my phone anyways.

Billie sent you a message.

Well it wasn't a stupid notification. I put the password into my phone and opened her message.

Billie: I'm done with the meeting :)

Lana: how did it go :)

Billie: it went great

Lana: awwww yay im happy it went good

Billie: so what have you been doing on this beautiful day

Lana: well i have been working on my song and that's it really

Billie: I'm so excited to hear it :)

Lana: im excited for you to hear it too

Billie: do you wanna facetime

Lana: i would love too

Billie: hold on my mom is calling me, ill call you when i come back

Lana: sounds good

Lana changed Billie to bby❤️

For the rest of the night I was on the phone with Billie. I could get use to this.