➡ Open?

It's been two years and a half already eversince she fully fulfilled her promise, or in other words, ray's wish.

After all, y/n did swear that she'll be the one to put her at rest, that she'll be the only one who'll have the honor to see her smile and happy once, then would she die by her hands.

two years and a half eversince she escaped from that prison and killed her.

Now here she was, a murderer and criminal on the loose with only the heavy scythe that she's been carrying around killing and murdering people, the combat knife she had right until today, and the little piece of paper she kept from ray.

It was a drawing of ray and her, y/n looking quite like a tree in it, it was ray's first and last gift to her. At first she didn't accept it and even attempted to rip it but, as she saw what it's content was...she can't help but feel something unforeign to her, an urge to keep it.

It felt so alien to her that she didn't know what to do.

She was confused.

She wasn't used to being treated with kindness as it confused and irritated her to no end.

She's been staying in a rundown but nice home of some couple she killed a few months ago, who she left in some alleyway.

I mean, what do you expect? she'd bury them or something? Not gonna happen. It reminds her of when she was still at that fucking orphanage, she'd be forced and tasked to bury her fellow orphans.

She was treated unfairly and horribly, so she wanted others to taste the same faith, but quicker.

It was unfair, so she did what she had to.

They get to live happily and carefree without a care, those joyful smiles plastered on their faces made her sick. She hated them.

Regardless of gender or age, she targeted anyone who looks happy.

She'd kill her victims in back alleys or secluded environments where less people pass by, mostly at night. she would give her victims three seconds to try and run away from her to make them feel more horrified when she kills them.

It was like a mixed game of tag and hide-and-seek, which made it more thrilling.

more importantly, she hates lies.

she feels no kind of remorse nor shame in what she was doing wrong.

No. In fact, she feels nothing but excitement.

She used to be scared of fire, but after having the need of getting out of the burning building two years ago to save ray she finally overcomed her trauma, though she did got herself arrested that time.

killing, running, hiding- is all what she's been doing this whole time, the house she's currently staying in had everything she needed, from clothes to medical supplies. there were even food but when it runs out, she'll go out and rob a convenience store.

she doesn't know how to read but she knows the shape of a letter when she sees one, when it's in a word or sentence it looks jumbled that she couldn't put a finger on it.

Unintelligent? no, she's just really uneducated.