❇ Part Five

"Ha?! what the hell?!" yelled by none other than the murderer herself.

gojo stood up as he pointed at her. "you heard me! you got no other choice but to submit to us or else I'll be forced to break that precious scythe of yours~!"

"fucking fine!"

"now that's more like it! but I'm quite hurt that you still don't remember me tho..." he dramatically put a hand to where his heart was supposed to be.

y/n looked at him in annoyance as she was getting fed up with just him talking endlessly.

"do I have to, ya beanpole?" you asked him as he 'looked' at you of what's supposed to be a hurt look on his face.

"on second thought, let's just kill you and go on with our days." he slowly pulled up his blindfold to threaten her, but to his surprise, she just sat there with no ounce of care as she did not get what he was trying to do.

"you're not scared?" gojo asked with his eyebrows narrowed in confusion.

"what? is your eyes supposed to be threatening me?" you looked up at him, deadpanning. "what's that gonna do? laser beam me?" you sarcastically said.

"you're no fun~" he sulked, but then jumped up in glee as he walked towards you with his hands on either side of him.

what the hell was this man doing getting all up on your face?

"Once I take off the ropes, you're officially going to be under my care!" he exclaimed just as he went behind you.

"what about my house?"

"you mean the house you illegally stole from some random couple you killed ten months ago? that'll be taken care of! we'll only take what's yours and move them under one of jujutsu tech's dorms!"

"dorms? and what the hell's this jujuchu shit about? ya mean I'll be held back here?"

"yep! it means no killing spree or whatsoever!"

"what the goddamn fuck?!"

Oh, this was going to be one hell of a year for y/n alright.

————————————

gojo first walked out of the room with a carefree smile as behind him was an enraged fuming murderer clenching her bandaged fists.

The three students who were waiting for him to come out this whole time didn't expect for him to come out together with the notorious serial killer.

They shakily stood by each other's side as they remained still and unmoving.

gojo noticing this called out for them, "what's with the first impressions? come and greet your new classmate!"

an invisible lightning surely struck them as they screamed simultaneously in horror and confusion.

"what?!"

clicking her tongue, she asked, "ya got a problem with me?"

————————————

The three students pulled their teacher to them as they all huddled up, and y/n who was visibly confused just shrugged it off and looked around.

"sensei, are you serious about this?!" yuuji asked in nervous sweat.

gojo patted his shoulder, "of course I am! if you're worried about her killing you, don't! I'll restrain her if have to."

They again looked at the tall female as she now held on to her scythe that was left beside the door.

"just how sure are you about that?" fushiguro raised a brow at him.

"a thousand percent sure! I am the strongest after all!"

"yeah right, but still. don't you think it's dangerous?"

"well, she was supposed to be executed today..." gojo draw out suddenly. "but I thought, why not use her? her scythe and herself holds a hidden tremendous cursed energy. she'd be useful. she herself confirmed that she can see curses and even kill them."

"what..?" nobara.

"are you for real?" fushiguro.

"her scythe..." yuuji.

"what about her weapon, yuuji-kun?" gojo looked at itadori waiting for him to answer.

"did she..somehow used it to kill someone she once cared for...?" Itadori looked up at his mentor as his two classmates looked at him in silence.

gojo remained silent as he also did not know how to answer, because he knows that the only one who could answer that question was the girl herself.

"I don't know, let's ask her sometime."

It was an impossible question that they pondered to be true in a way.

But they hoped that's not the case.

————————————

[ thank you for reading! ]